Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloweenie

Halloween was preTTy fun up in herrr.  Sleeping Beauty was so elegant, and sweet, and happy,............. I mean,... she was sweet and happy and elegant when she was sleeping,.. cause when she is awake, she is more like,.. sassy, smartie pants, and demanding,...... but beautiful under all that! :D  

Then there was my little garden gnome.  She was,.... well,.... fat and cute.  MAN,.. there is just something awesome about a fat baby,... and even better when that fat baby is dressed up as a gnome, with a saggy diaper. 

Life is good people.  

Real good.(to be said in a Nacho Libre sort of way)


Peter and I had the opportunity to dress up a whopping 4 times,......... I took the opportunity once, and Peter went all out 4 times.  He is awesome like that.  Usually I am MORE than happy to dress up,.. as my High school friends can prolly attest.  But you see,.... Friday was quite possibly the WORST day of my life. (Which I am grateful, I can say that it was only this bad),... but that's it's own story, which you will laugh at.  I promise,.... even though i can't really laugh about it yet,.. :(

Happy Holloweenie!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness! What cute kids. Usually gnome's can be a bit creepy but she is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Holli said...

SO cute!

Kera said...

very cute. i was so curious as to who's hands were grabbing the little garden nomes legs! ha.

Russ and Kristen Olsen said...

So flippin cute! The garden gnome is actually one I've never seen before and it is adorable! But then of course, miss sleeping beauty was a doll as well! Where are the pics of you and peter???

Kristine said...

I LOVE the gnome! We almost ordered that for Aria. LOVED IT! Her chub makes it even cuter! I'm curious as to the hands around her legs... Haha haha!
Bailey is such a pretty girl!