Friday, November 18, 2011

Chloe's First Hair cut

Maybe I am demented,.. but there are 2 things that I keep,.... for maybe a creepy reason,.. but they are,...

The Umbilical stub(Yes,.. it's just a giant scab)after it falls off,...

And

Their first hair cut pieces. 

It's because they were born with those things,.. and it's a reminder to me that they were once inside me,.. I know,.. I said creepy,.. but I apparently have attachment issues.

So Chloe got her first haircut.  

 She was being shy, and was pretty nervous,.. she was affraid it would hurt.  Poor thing.
 She came around after the cape came off and she decided pretty quickly that she is just so cute.
Whitney is a dear friend of mine from High School, and it's been so fun to keep in touch with her on a bi-monthly basis.  Whitney has been doing our family's hair since Bailey was teeny-tiny, and we let no one else touch our blonde locks,.. cause she is amazing,... My girls are trained to say,.. "Only Whitney cuts our hair" when they see scissors.  Brainwashing at it's best.


Got in the car and cried.  She looks so grown up!!

2 comments:

Audra said...

LOVE it! I don't know which one I love more...the hair or the face?!

RATCH said...

The picture where she is pouting makes me want to cuddle her up and smother her with kisses!