Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Winds of Change

As many have probably seen our recent announcement on Facebook,.. But if not,...

We are moving!!!

I can't really believe it. Peter decided to take a different job in Salt Lake,.. And I would rather not be a single mom to his job+commute,.. Thus the For Sale sign in the front yard. It's a big step,..and although sad and scary,..it's exciting as well. It's the opitomy of bitter-sweet.

So we are going to move to Centerville, well, actually Farmington. But the kids will be going to the Elementary School Peter went to, and all of their cousins will go. We will live just 5 minutes from Grandma and Grandpa Robbins, and their cousins. We will be close to Peter's work, closer to Logan, and my mom and dad. It's good.

(note: I'm not writing the cons,...)

So,... I'll put on my happy face and pack up our house that I brought 2 of my 3 babies home to, and we will make our home all over again(twice,.. Cause we are going to build, and we'll have to live back at Belmont till it's done,....yippie!!!!) and bring more babies home to it,... Hopefully not for a few years!

I can do this.

Just keep breathing.

2 comments:

Holli said...

I am excited to have you closer to me! yipee!!!

Unknown said...

My name is Melody Chord. I came by your site while researching Amanda Melissa Robbins and Sabrina Robbins Ellesworth. I was shocked by how much your " Grandpa Robbins " looks like my brother. It leads me to believe we may be related.

Are you familiar with these two women's names?

Sincerely,
Melody Chord
Portland,Oregon