Monday, February 11, 2008

Knaw it coming

Get it,.. knaw,.. saw?? I know,..im hilarious!!
YUMMO!!!!

Oh Bailey,.. She kills me. Her funny giggle, and her two little teeth. She is just growing up so fast and most days I just can't believe my eyes. She hasn't been crawling long, infact it is still just an army crawl which does not so nice things to her clothes. Anyway, I had NO idea that she could pull her self up. So on Saturday Pete went in to get her in the morning and she was standing up, in the cornor of her crib looking in the mirrior on the wall, bent half way over the edge. We hadn't lowered her matress because, she doesn't pull her self up,... WRONG!! So needless to say it was lowered shortly after that incident. Then today when I leaned over the edge to lay her down for her nap I noticed this,.................................



(If I had screaming music I would have added that here)


She is a baby, baby develop teeth,.. and things like this happen, infact I expected it, but it still kind of hurt a little when I saw the knawing proof right in front of my eyes. Cribs arn't cheap and so I cringed a little and went on my way. That doesn't mean that I don't think that she is a little stinker, because she is, I just love all the new little unexpected things that make me laugh to myself. Just lovin life here in the Robbins house hold!!
p.s. I am going to be in Logan this week. My dad had some minor surgery this morning so I am there taking care of dear old Chuck, but if you want to get together for lunch or something,.. let me know!!





6 comments:

me and him said...

your such a good mom! so patient. i'm afraid i wouldn't have just 'giggled' to myself. but babies will be babies i guess!!

OHHH! count me in...I LOVE LUNCH! let me know what works for ya!

Dane and Jessica said...

Amanda you are the biggest (emphasis on biggest) liar ever you can't blame your daughter for your eating habits forever you know! It's pretty sad to see the measures you take when you run out of food in the house....Love Ya!

Tyler & Laura said...

She's a cute little bugger, that's for sure! That's amazing she's already pulling herself up...wow! It's so fun to watch all of their new little discoveries & changes. I hope your dad gets feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

It looks like Bailey's crib has a piney, nutty bouquet that goes well with filet mignon and/or strained peas.

Alex and Anna said...

Bailey is a doll!

Kera said...

Oh my goodness I am just laughing here at those bite marks! Is it a baby or a beaver living in that crib. That is too funny.