Thursday, February 21, 2008

Introducing,.. ItzyBitzyBling

Well,.. I have been working hard and finally took some snap shots of the little things that I make. This is just some of them, but I thought that I would give you an idea on what I do with most of my time. (Well,.. actually most of my time is spent making googlie faces at Bailey and staring at her looking for inspiration (jk). ) The diaper wipe cases I also make attaching diaper bags for, I don't have a picture of the bags, I will post that soon. The cases are made of sturdy fabric and also scotch guarded so they won't get super dirty the day after! The head bands are fun, and soft on little baby tender skin, and also have decorative elastic on the back for those growing brains. Hope you like um!
















So I know that these aren't the best pictures ever, and I thought of using a model, but the one I have available is quite mobile these days so this will have to do for now.

Shout out to my girl!! I love you baby!!! You are my life!! (even when you bite me with your new teeth!)


17 comments:

me and him said...

wow girl, you have some talent. the wipes container thing is so stinkin' cute. Go You!! i haven't been blessed with these wonderful talents but maybe someday i will be blessed to be able to buy things that other peoples wonderful talents invent! okay, so i'm a little bit of a dreamer. : )

Gailey Family said...

So cute! I am totally impressed! I think you need to set up an etsy shop or something so I can buy some of your cute stuff!
PS your model is adorable!

Tyler & Laura said...

Love it, Amanda! Gosh, sometimes I wish I could put headbands on Jack...little boy clothes aren't as fun as headbands, bows, flowers, and girly things! Aww. You are so talented! LOVE the wipie containers. How do you take orders for them?

Amanda said...

Thanks Guys!! Your so nice!!!

Gailey Family said...

I have to tell you that I showed my neighbor your cute stuff (she is having a girl) she is totally sold! She wants to get a few things. How can I get her hooked up with you?

Holli said...

Can we say watch out Martha...your cute little creations make me want a little girl!!! (Little boy stuff just isn't as cute/fun) Luv you tons :)

Amanda said...

Tessa, have her email me and we can figure something out. Thanks!!! Let's get together soon and have some girl time,.. I am needing my hair done if you have time?!

RATCH said...

Lady, you are awesome. I hope I get another little girl someday so that you can give me stuff :) :) :)

Alex and Anna said...

wow you made those? i love them maybe we'll get one for Alex's teddy bear since we don't have kids.... Your blog is way cute! the rocking from the boat lasted just a few days... I'm glad I'm not the only who felt like that

me and him said...

hey manda, how can i purchase these?

Katie Smith said...

Finally!! I've found you. I'm so happy, and I think I need one of these wipe covers...um, right now! How much are they, would you sell me one? Serious. You are so amazingly talented. Can I be you?

Amanda said...

I will have an Etsy shop up in a a day or so,.. it is a work in progress. Thanks for the idea Tessa!

Holli said...

My doctor hasn't said anything about a tilted uterus...so I dunno...As for colors I found some bedding at Burlington that I really like, which is basically blue/green and sports...and all the baby accessories (stroller/ baby bag etc.) are chocolate brown, so I guess the colors are those ones.

Kera said...

How did I not know you had a BLOG!!!
Yeah I am so excited :) Adorable stuff!

Gailey Family said...

Yeah! I am so glad that you are doing an etsy shop. Me sis said it generated tons of business for her! Keep us posted on the info.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were making all that cool stuff. You are very talented!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Ok I want one call me!!!