Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Bailey,...........Priceless

So Peter's sister is AMAZING!! Shout out to you Rach!! But she lovingly takes freaky awesome pictures of Bailey when I ask, and she is just amazing! Anyway,.. here are some cute ones of her that I thought I would share.

Little Fairy Princess
See, my dress is REALLY pretty!I think you have something I want to eat!!!

Not happy, but poppin her collar cus she's hot!


She did okay inside, but when wen went out side, she was NOT havin it!! Little stinker. That's okay, we will try again when it is really Easter.





Oh what the heck, here are a few other shots that I got of her recently. Sorry about the overload of pictures I just can't resist!!



So I babysit this stinking cute baby sometimes and Bailey is just facinated by her every move. Too bad I have to confine her or else Alina will be eatin!!



She couldn't find her hands under all that pink marshmellow-ie cuteness,.. but once we got goin she was HAPPY!!





















Bailey has been getting her one top TOOTH (yes, I am looking forward to the snaggle, we will name it!) Anyway, the tylenol set in and she didn't evem make a peep, just layed her head down, and then I heard her snoring! Poor thing!

We went to visit Bailey's cousin Eve and my sister-in-law and I wanted to talk so Emily came up with this AMAZING idea to pull out the bean bag and turn on Barney. Totally new to Bailey, but as you can tell,..she LOVED it!! Ahhh.. priceless!!

7 comments:

Tyler & Laura said...

You can just tell Bailey has such a cute little personality! And I can't believe she is getting a top tooth! Jack got two bottom teeth when he was four months old and now...still just two teeth! We probably will have to get him some dentures or something.

Gailey Family said...

So stinkin cute! I laughed when I saw the picture of the two on the bean bag she is totally chillin'! LOVE IT! Poor little thing teething, thank goodness for tylenol. Easton is getting both top teeth at once and so so whiny!

RATCH said...

Thanks for the shout out, but pretty much you have a freaking cute kid.

Katie Smith said...

Freak. This girl is ADORABLE!!! It's a good thing she's Jack's girlfriend. :) Seriously, she is so stinkin' cute. That's what happens when she's got a hot mom like you.

Abbie said...

Cute pictures! I hope to get some good shots too once this baby decides it's time to come out. And I LOVE the headbands! I think I might call you and have you tell me how you make them... :)

Kera said...

There is something so sweet when babies fall asleep in random places. I love it.

me and him said...

Bailey is such a sweetheart! i love the pictures of her sleeping, so precious! and so typical when you are all ready for a photo shoot and take them out in their cute little outfit...and they decide they don't want to smile!! i think every picture of me as a kid looks like that!!