Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day






They both recieved MANY kisses today. I can't have one of these shirts because I am not Irish but they are cute!!




Also,.. I've been tagged!

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?? Ten years ago, 1998, I was 11 still (yes I am still 21) I was in what 6th grade, so that means that I was running around Billings, Montana with my best friends Kim, Shari, and Jenna making trouble which usually consisted of DoorBell Ditching, or we would usually shorten it and call it DBDing to be sneaky and there was the few times that we lit poo on fire on people's door steps I know,.. horriable! My memories of 6th grade are the best,.. I still feel like it was my favorite year of school!

2. 5 Things on my To-Do List Today... Mail a package to my brother, clean the kitchen, do a little laundry, be sure to wear green, and make sure my family survives the day!



3. What snacks I enjoy... My new favorite is Diet Wild cherry Pepsi, and girl scout cookies, Maybe the diet is suffering these days!?

4. What would I do if I were to suddenly be a Billionaire? Buy a modest house, pay off the credit cards, get another Hybrid (SUV) and do LOTS of humanitarian stuff,..



5. 3 Bad Habits... Drinking Soda, Picking my split ends (Peter says that I remind him of a monkey when I pick them,.. RUDE!!) and being kinda lazy!!

6. 5 Places I've lived.. Spokane, Washington; Billings, Montana; West Point, NY; Logan, Utah, and Provo, Utah

7. 5 Jobs I've had.. Chuck E' Cheese (Loved it too!!) Good ole' Discovery Research, Cleaning Bathrooms at Alex Millers dad's office (HATED IT sorry Al!) CEO of DearElder.com, Phlebotomist at Timpanogos Regional but the BEST JOB EVER,.. Mommy!

8. 5 Things People Don't Know About Me.. Peter and I only dated for 3 weeks before we were engaged, I wear size H bra,.. yes that size really exists and is sad, but true!, Bailey and I have dance parties in our undies!!, I have a new found love for sewing, and I dream of being cast as Galenda in the Broadway show of Wicked someday!!!!!!

The End,.. sorry my life is boring!! Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

9 comments:

Abbie said...

You are awesome to put your bra size on your blog. Seriously, I had no idea that there was such a size...

Katie Smith said...

Your little Irish fam is SO cute! Hopefully you had a fantastic St. Patty's Day.

I also love that you put your bra size on your blog...I can't even fit in an A...isn't that pathetic!!

Tyler & Laura said...

I wish I had big boobs! Jack totally deflated mine! Gosh! LoL Wow, I didn't know you were the CEO of DearElder.com! I used that so many times when my brother was in the MTC...that is the best program ever! I think that helped him survive being able to get letters from us everyday and little treats. You're amazing!

me and him said...

size H?? just kiddin' babe! i was almost there till bowen came along! you are such a doll! i have to tell you, good pick with the background, i LOVE that one!

Gailey Family said...

Ok I am with Laura I was seriously deflated after Easton! Go Amanda!
PS dont worry my diet is suffering lately too!

Kera said...

ha ha, I am going to make sure alex knows about this post!
Hey, you lived in Spokane? When? Thats where we are moving in a few months.
Oh and you would make a great Galinda. I LOVE WICKED. favorite ever.

me and him said...

so i must have missed the part about your jobs (that's what happens when the baby screams!) but i cleaned Alex Miller's dad's office too!! when i saw this similarity, i thought to myself.."why wasn't ALEX ever cleaning the bathrooms?? isn't that what kids are for??

Amanda said...

No offence to Alex's Dad,.. but those Hispanic people he employs are REALLY disgusting in the bathroom!! YUCK!!!

Lori said...

Okay, why have I not been reading your blog?!

Now I am addicted. :)

You are fun. There was a ton of cool stuff on your tag. Loved it. And your pics are awesome! I'm Irish, too, so I need a shirt like that! We really should hang out sometime. I'd be down. :) Maybe we'll get some girls together and go for a walk because it's finally getting WARM! :) Yea!

And what's this CEO of DearElder.com thing? You are way too talented for your own good. Thanks for the fun post!