Wednesday, January 5, 2011

December in a nut Shell

 Seeing as how blogging was last on my list of important things last month,.. here is an overview of the festivities,... well,.. the ones my camera went to anyway!
Peter's work party,... these are two of my very favorite guys!  The grinch, ie CEO, ie Dave, ie my brosuf, and Santa, ie Peter, ie CFO, ie my cute hubby. They are like Chameleons. 
Bailey had her little dance recitel and was just so cute.  She loves dance, but she mostly just loves to watch her friends dance,... and I laugh.

 Cozumel, Mexico,.. just one stop on our awesome cruise!  Empty white sand beach,.. can't get any better than that!
Cozumel, Mexico,.. just one stop on our awesome cruise!  Empty white sand beach,.. can't get any better than that!

Especially with these guys!!  This is Peter's cousin Riley and his awesome wife Justine.  They aurprised us at the Port and went on our cruise with us!  We were so glad they came with us and we had SO MUCH FUN!
 Got home just in time to rush and get ready for Christmas!
Bateman Family(those that were near) and missed those that weren't.  We had a delicious dinner cooked by da mamma.  
We LOVE Christmas lights at Temple Square,.. they NEVER disappoint!
And this is New Years,...... We spent the weekend at SpringHaven, and this was the only picture I got of the whole time we were there.  This is my favorite part of the drive.  I LOVE tree tunnels and I love them at every season!  This one took my breath away though!


Here's to a New Year and many more blog posts,... hopefully!

2 comments:

Newton said...

LOVED all of the pictures!! Santa and Grinch- classic! Loved your little family photos at Temple Square!

Kristine said...

Awesome! And that last shot - WOW!