Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The month of May

Well,.. here is what we have been up to,.. I know all 5 of you have been DYING to know about my ever exciting life!  


Best Friend Cousin(Eve) had an AWESOME birthday party!
Chloe is continually mischievous.  On this particular day, I put her down for a nap and was doing some stuff in the kitchen and Bailey comes running down,.. CHLOE'S TAKING A BATH!! and I was so confused because she was SUPPOSED to be sleeping!  But I go upstairs and I guess she thought she needed a good brushing before her nap. Cute little stinker!
 Bailey's Graduation!
excited to be there

getting bored

SUPER bored

Sisterly Love

I'm a little too smart!

What a goofy girl!  I love my girl,.. and yes,.. I am getting fatter by the minute,.. get over it.

Chloe KEEPS getting hurt,.. she is fairly adverterous, and if she falls, her face takes the brunt of the hit.  you can see one bruise in this picture,.. but she had another one on the other side, and one on her forehead.  MAN I love her!
 Bailey's Dance Recital

So lady like,.. I wonder if this was before or after she told Uncle Bob she tooted and then laughed hysterically at her self?

Proud Parents


L.O.V.E. Grandma Robbins!

Yea!!! I did it!!  



There you have it!  The fabulous life of the Real Houswife of reality.  No botox, or boob job, or fake lashes, or skin tight clothes, but still a good amount of drama!  :D  

3 comments:

Mel and David said...

You're dumb... You're not fatter by the minute you dummy! I love the update and photos! Can't wait to be living in Utah!

RATCH said...

You are beautiful! And your girls are beautiful! What a fun month :) love your guts!

Newton said...

Yay! I loved all the photos!! So nice for us out-of-towners! Your girls are so cute and I love the pic of the two of them hugging! And you are BEAUTIFUL!!! I don't see that you've gained any weight at all!