Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Really? Over a month?

How did THAT happen?

Well this is how.


We got busy.

And when we weren't busy, I was busy wanting to crawl in a hole and die.

Orange you glad you asked?

I don't know what's going on in the good ole' noggin,.. but I'm having a hard time these days and I'll admit it. Mostly I just feel like I am on the verge of a giant meltdown, I'm a ticking time bomb here people.  I pertty much have shed more tears(over literally nothing) the last few weeks, than I have since high school (cause High School was hell).  So If you want someone to have a pitty party with,.. I'm your gal!  It's all about feeling sorry for yourself up in herr.  :D,.. well,.. maybe more of :(  Plus,.. misery L.O.V.E.S company.

Maybe I will be having happy thoughts tomorrow and can post about the month of May,.. well,.. all the things that made me happy anyway.

3 comments:

Melissa and Erick Avila said...

Are you pregnant? Haha..no but seriously, sounds like pregnancy!
Hope you're feeling/doing better Amanda. I really do go to your blog when I need a good laugh so, selfishly, I hope you feel like your "normal" self again soon.

megan and darin said...

that sucks. i've been in one of those ruts before. not fun.

RATCH said...

Personal pity parties are essential! I love you... Call me ANYtime.