Thursday, January 5, 2012

So close!!!

Just a little baby update.  

Things are ROCKIN.  I can't even believe I am pregnant.  Other than, feet the size of an elephant, and the inability to bend over,  and my general massive-ness,.. I don't even feel pregnant.  I feel SO good!  I can brag, because I have been down the other road, and know the misery of having a sicky and tired pregnancy.   I just got back from the Doctor and things look great!!  I have a c-section scheduled and I can't wait to meet this little guy in just 4 weeks! I am actually measuring at 35 weeks 6 days, and since we don't know exactly when this little guy was created,.. we are guessing that I am closer to that anyway.  

So I don't know if I should label this picture 34 weeks or 35 weeks, or heck,.. even 36 weeks.  My ankles are voting for 36!  (and yes,.. I am the size of a barge,... whatever.)


 (oh barf)
Three of my wicked awesome friends threw me and wicked awesome baby shower, and I am super sad I didn't get a picture WITH them last night :(   But here are some of the pictures I took of their seriously awesome food, and decorating.  They are like Martha Stewart, but way cuter and more fashionable!






They had this game that we played that was HILARIOUS!!  They took 3 pictures of me, 3 pictures of Peter and a bunch of different baby faces and people could go in and cut out our different features and piece them together to make Cy.  I thought it was AWESOME!!  I was laughing so hard!  And of course we played the melted candy bar in a diaper game,.. which is always awesome, and makes me NOT want to eat candy bars!  Seriously,.. be jealous that I get to hang out with these ladies,.. they are awesome!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Amanda,
You = Amazingly BEAUTIFUL.
You pregnant = Amazingly BEAUTIFUL times 1,000