Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Family of 5

Life is good.  

We are adjusting well to life as a family of 5.  I have a hard time ever missing out on something potentially fun,.. so we pack up and go,.. even if it means pumping in public, or missing much needed naps.  We don't miss out on fun.  But we also really enjoy our lazy days at home.  
Poor Chloe.  I was getting so caught up in nursing ALL. DAY. LONG.  That nap time frequently got forgotten about until it was too late, and this is what happens:





 Chloe stole my Dr. Pepper,.. it clearly didn't give her the energy boost it gives her mamma.

The girls have been obsessed with "forts" lately.  On this particular day, Chloe found the iPad, and was watching Alladin when she fell asleep,.. then Bailey stumbled upon her helpless little sister, and built a fort to protect her.  Don't worry,.. I had to move the pillow from the top to even find her.  Love these girls!

Poor Chloe.  

We have gone on a few little adventures, other than the grocery store,.. which truly IS an adventure with 3 kids, by my self.


We went with cousins to "This is the Place Heritage Park"  We love our Best friend cousins.

Okay,.. most of our outings have been to Centerville.  Aren't these binkies wicked awesome?  And isn't Sammy sooo cute.  I call him Elvis,.. cause let's be honest,.. what caucasian baby is born with that much hair?  

We are getting back to normal, and MAN it feels good!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Sounds like you are doing better than the last post! How is the nursing going?

Holli said...

haha..I love you! You always make me laugh. I am giving you major props for getting out with all 3 of them all by yourself. I attempted that the other day with my two to Nordstroms rack. Um did Carder maybe tip over the cart with Brenn buckled inside while his Mom lost focus of the kids and was looking at a display rather then giving the undivided attention to her kids...yes it happened. With bitter scouls from all the old people walking by. We will see when I get brave to do that one again! I love you and we need to play again soon!!!

Kelsey said...

those naptime pictures are so comical! lol the REAL life of a busy mom. love it.