Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Peter Pan

So,.. tomorrow is Peter's Birthday and I am ruining it for him!
{maybe i am blogging from a hospital bed, with Peter by my side}
:(

{That's a BIG frownie face!}

2_ things for your 2_ birthday!
{We aren't mentioning the actual number so Shhhhh!!}

I am SOOO glad he didn't DIE in his Scooter(I mean manly hog) crash
I am SOOOO grateful that he takes such good care of all his girlies!
He knows me better than I know my self,.. and It's downright disturbing.
He can order my Cafe Rio better than I can.
He lights up our babies lives,.. and mine too!
He let's me pop his zits,.. (I have a problem,.. I know)
He laughed that one time I peed my pants while sitting in his lap(oops!)
He has an AWESOME bald head that I like to rub for good luck! ;)
He likes what I cook(a miracle)
He says "sawich" instead of saNDwich.
He does fulfills his church duties
He is ridiculously generous
He never gets mad at me, even when he should
He is a hard worker
He is wicked smart
He is crazy funny,.. Hence,.. I pee my pants all the time
He NEVER takes his wedding ring off, and I like that
He loves my family,.. which was a MUST and can be a VERY difficult thing,.. We're CRAZY
He likes to make his own t-shirts,.......?
He is frugal,.. and I am not
He has the most amazing color eyes,... AMAZING
He wasn't a hussy in High School, like me. ;)
He pretty much lets me decorate however I want
He doesn't judge me when I make "that's what she said" jokes,.. and usually laughs,.. usually
He still kisses me when I haven't brushed my teeth(it happens often and now I have 5 cavities)
He will always stop and get me a Dr. Pepper when I REALLY need one(which is always,.. let's face it!?)
He makes me want to be a better person
He ALWAYS helps me when I need him to
He loves his wife and daughters and we know it!

I love you Peter,.. Happy Birthday baby cakes!

3 comments:

marci said...

he "never get's mad at you"?? amanda that is awesome! he's a keeper for sure (in case you were debating!) i consider james the very best man out there, but i can even remember a time he got mad at me! you are one lucky little girl....hopefully that luck will rub off onto your "pee" issues! love ya, and tell peter happy birthday from us, even though we've yet to meet. a friend of a friend is a friend!!

Mel and David said...

PETE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I think you are an exceptional guy and I am so happy that my bestie met and married you! David and I wish you the happiest of birthdays!!!

Melanie, Shayne, Riley, Bently and Jaylen said...

Thats so funny that you peed on him :) VERY romantic!! Sounds like you are a very lucky girl to have him! Why are you in the hospital? Are you alright?