Monday, November 30, 2009

Bleh-Blogging

I am not going to lie,.. I have ZERO motivation to blog these days,.. In all actuality I have CLOSE to zero motivation for anything. Not quite sure why, but that's the truth. I have a BILLION things I could blog about, but haven't. So,.. in a nut shell,..........

Thanksgiving was Tubular.

Yes,.. this is the only picture I have of Thanksgiving Day,.. us Mom's were too busy feeding babies to worry about picture taking.

Robbins Family Christmas Party is always Radical dOOd.

Bailey being a camel in the nativity,.. more irritated that I put a big fluffy animal around her neck,.. but I sure thought it as cute!

Hanging Out at Home with the Kiddos is AWESOME. (I have some funny Bailey stories for YOU!)
Speaking of funny stories,.. this little red outfit is a jammie dress that Peter's mom and Dad gave Bailey for Christmas,.. well,.. Bailey calls it her "Pitty Pincess dwess" and we take it off in the morning to get dressed and then it goes back on, over our normal clothes,.....................:D And Ariel, mini Ariel, and Cinderella go EVERYWHERE with us,.. cute,.. no,.. Annoying is more like it. {because if we lose one,.. it's the end of the world as we know it!(yes I was singing that part)}

Chloe is just as sweet as ever. We are getting more and more sleep these days, which makes for a happier baby AND mamma! :D YEA!!!!!!!

Umm,.. I think that's what I have been up to for the last 3 weeks,.... I know,.. I KNOW you have been DYING because I haven't given you a play by play of my every last adventure, and I'm pretty sure you will survive. So,.. I hope that I will have more motivation to blog a little more often, but honestly, I am going to attempt to put the Dr. Pepper down,......the drain and not my throat,...... which means MAJOR withdrawals at my house in the coming days,.. which also means you don't want me to blog,.. it will just be negative and mean spirited and junk,.. so seriously wish my husband and kids good luck, cause they are gonna need it!


So maybe I actually wrote that part ^ 2 days ago and was too lazy to upload pictures,.. and since then,.. we got our Christmas tree up and decorated and I am in L-O-V-E with my tree and all the trimmings,.. there are a few things that aren't quite finished, but it should be by the time Christmas rolls around. :D This is just how I operate people!

On another note,.......

This is Uncle Jason, mocking Chloe,.. but you see,.. Chloe has these fingers in her mouth probably %85 of the day,.. I think it's SUPER cute, and it is becoming a great thing in the middle of the night when she wakes up, because she is able to just go right back to sleep once she finds her fingers. But there are a few times a day when it's not so cute and really quite annoying like this for example,.....

So I have decided to quit trying to keep her fingers out of her mouth and just feed her via syringe,...... Whatever works right!?!?

2 comments:

marci said...

oh manda, it's ok to loose motivation. i think i loose it everyday when i look at the pile of laundry staring back at me. i love the pics. you are such a darling mom! and i love the tree too! look at you being all sorts of crafty! go you!

Amy C. said...

I love the nursing picture and I love your tree too. I am sure its fun to be having Christmas in your new house.