Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009 was a HIT!

Oooh Goodness we had a fun Halloween!!
I have ALWAYS loved Halloween,.. especially last year,.. Bailey was old enough to trick-or-treat, but not old enough to eat all the candy,.. so I helped her with that.
But this year, she wanted to take care of her own candy. Dang it anyway!!


(Notice Bailey's posture,.. she is really saying,.. let's get this show on the road you crazy picture taking mom of mine.) And YES,.. Chloe's pinkie IS in her nose!



Yes,.. she is the cutest Tinkerbell on the planet!

Yes, her chub is out of control, and it took A LOT of effort to get that strap around AND under the chubby cheeks!

Thank you Jim for the lazy costume idea. pure awesomeness!



Our Trick-or-Treating Posse'.
So a few little stories,...
Notice who Bailey can't take her eyes off of,..? That would be SnowMan(White,.. but she gets confused)
I WAS going to dress up as Glinda
(without the 'A' because I am selfless like that)
{it's Wicked humor}
and so I tried on my wedding dress and was contemplating spray painting pink,.. but everyone told me I couldn't but,..................................
I DO still fit in my dress!!
{It's actually not THAT exciting,.. I was pregnant when I got married,.. JUST KIDDING,.. Bailey's birthday is almost on our 1 year anniversary! but I was chunky,.. just like I still am!}
ANYWAY,.. So I put it on on Saturday thinking I might wear it, and when Bailey saw me,.. her eyes got all big, and her jaw dropped and she looked at me and said,..
"mommy, you a Pin-cess?,.. you gettin ready, go to ball?"
"Bailey come?"
I know,.. so dang cute!
So for Bailey's hair, I just pulled it up(mega hairspray needed) into a messy bun, and so that is called "Tinkerbell Hair" at our house,.. well I just pulled my hair back into a messy bun this morning, and Bailey keeps calling me Tinkerbell instead of Mommy. I'll take it!
p.s. I am realizing why my mom hated Halloween, and why our candy always disappeared like 3 days after Halloween,..
THE WRAPPERS ARE OUT OF CONTROL,.. and now that I have taken the candy away, the Sugar with drawl is driving me nuts!! Peter won't stop crying! ;) JAY KAY!

6 comments:

Taylor Jewell said...

So cute. You DO have the cutest Tinkerbell and flower. Awesome you can fit in your dress I wouldn't even dare attempt. Glad Halloween was fun.

Kera said...

I love your little tinkerbell. The chubbier the BETTER!!!

Tyler & Laura said...

Such cute little girls!! I love that :) Everyone thinks it's weird that Jack hates candy, but it works out better for me because I just turn into a vacuum-mouthed fiend when I'm around candy anyway! LOL

Amanda said...

SO cute! And seriously, how many people can say they still fit into their wedding dress? Not many, so good job. =)

Holli said...

I just love you...Oh my gosh could your girls be any cuter...Um so I really think we need to reinstitute our once a month get together...we just need to choose a day and then we will just do it because I just love you too much and never get to see you!!! (and I am pretty sure once Carder see's those cute girls he will be in love too)

Todd and Kara said...

Love this! And yes, cutest girls ever. Halloween is my fav too!