Friday, November 6, 2009

Sistas

I was busy making breakfast this morning, and Chloe started crying,.. I heard Bailey say,...
"Chloes crying,.. I coming Chloe, I save you"


I kept trugging along makin eggs, and Chloe started fussing a little while later, and so I decided it was time to rescue her. (I had totally forgotten that Bailey had already gone to rescue her) I walked into my room to find this:

And hear this from Bailey's mouth.
"We snugglin' Mommy,.. I LOVE her"
It's moments like this that make my destroyed bladder all worth it.
She really DOES love her baby sister,.. and I don't think I could be more happy about that fact.
Maybe my BABY is 4 months old,.. WHAT? I know everyone says this,.. and it's so true, but I just can't believe she is already 4 months old. I still feel like I had her 2 weeks ago.
But maybe,.. she wears 6-9 month clothes?
Maybe she started solids cause,.. she is obviously WASTING away.
Maybe I am enjoying that she still sleeps in our room because Bailey never did?
Maybe she is 95% in everything?
{Maybe,.... just maybe!}

On another note,.. maybe we have all had head colds and when I took the girls in for check-ups,.. and they both had double ear infections,..poor babies! Bailey hasn't said a WORD about her ears hurting, and I knew Chloe had an ear infection, but she is so incredibly happy and content, the only time she would cry about it was when I would lay her on her back, or on her side to nurse,.. poor baby.


Speaking of crappy health. Remember when Peter snapped his leg in a scooter accident 6 MONTHS ago????? Well all WAS well,.. walking great,.. all healed,... and then this week it started buggin him again,.. then it got all swollen and red, and tender, and literally hot to the touch. He went in to have the Dr. look at it and,... he has an infection. GAH! So they are counting out the possibility that the infection is just in his skin by giving him a round of antibiotics, and if it doesn't clear up then he will have to have surgery next week to take out all the metal plates, pins and screws that they put in. Sew him up, and start a 6 WEEK round of antibiotics. So we are hoping that we can clear it up without surgery, but the doctor didn't sound to optimistic about that happening,..and my bro-in-law that is a physical therapist didn't sound too optimistic about it happening either,..


We are just a little perplexed as to how an infection is JUST showing up,.. 6 months after the fact. Oh well,..
All in all,... I thank my Heavenly Father Daily for our health. These things are things that we will all get over, and we will move on with life.

p.s. who ever said that horrible think to Nie Nie at the grocery store,.. I am going to hunt you down and punch you in the face,..... multiple times. Watch your back foo!(yes I am violent)


If you are confused click here.


I cried,.. a lot,.. for her.

7 comments:

Wes and Dani said...

I wonder if that lady in the grocery store has ANY idea what she said to NieNie. Like, I wonder if she woke up this morning and said to herself,"I am a horrible, horrible person." Or if she just said it and went on with her life. What. A. Jerk. People are so insensitive!!!

And your girls are adorable, as always. :)

RATCH said...

I cried for Nienie too. OH and PS your girls are AWESOME!

Tyler & Laura said...

Amanda, you have such sweet little girls!! I love how Chloe's cheeks are just so kissable! I love munching on chubby cheeks :) Oh sweet babies! Your poor bladder...I nearly peed my pants today and I thought of you :) LOL, and don't worry---Lyla is in the 99% percentile for everything too!! Fat babies rule!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Too cute I love that sibling love they have!!

Katie Smith said...

Okay, Bailey is ADORABLE!!! It's a good thing she's marrying Jack someday...

Sorry you're all sick! I hope everyone feels better soon and I really hope Peter's infection clears up. That sounds horrible.

And yes, I'm confused so I'll be going and clicking on that link now...

Amanda said...

I love this post. I love that Bailey wants to cuddle Chloe. Those girls are the cutest!

Alex and Anna said...

Your girls are so adorable Amanda!!