Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Resolve to Blog.


Actually my sister in law threatened my life, so that's why I am blogging finally. JAY KAY.

I am going to mostly just post pictures, so here was our Christmas,.....MONTH

In no particular order
(due to the fact that I can't figure out how to move pictures the the Mac)

Lots of fun in the Snow!
Christmas morning,.. Santa did NOT disappoint
Some more fun in the snow.
Christmas eve Jammies, and a Baby that sits up on her own!!!
But she would MUCH rather snuggle with her Big Sister.
Dinner with good friends
Re-creating the Nativity at Grandma and Grandpa's
Matching Christmas Dresses
Hanging out with Family, and especially Grandpa!
And Santa,.... OH Santa,.. Please tell me that the bribery that comes with your name can last all year long!!!!!!

5 comments:

RATCH said...

HOLY FREAKING CRAP it is about time! I miss your girls like crazy. I love their matching dresses the most.

Kera said...

cute pictures. it's the best getting together with old friends. is melanies hair brown?

Amanda said...

oh, those christmas dresses are adorable! and I love the chloe really does love to cuddle with her big sister!

Jess said...

Cute Christmas dresses! You guys have cute girls.

me and him said...

i'm so glad your back to blogging. your posts make me smile!

glad you had a fabulous christmas!