Monday, February 8, 2010

My little Black Eyed Pea

Bailey is a little ballerina/gymnast/spaz-n-a-half, in training/perfected.

The other night whilst being an acrobat in the living room, she smacked her face on the stone fireplace. We immediately ran over (it was one of those,.. this is gonna be bad sounds) and Peter grabbed her, and put her up to his shoulder and by the time I got a look at it, it already looked like this.
Poor baby girl.

When she woke up it looked like this,....

the only time she mentions it, is when I am trying to brush her whispy hair out of her face and I accidentally touched it,.. and this is what I heard about that
"Ouch Mommy, Don't touch it, Okay "mammie",.. Don't touch it ever again, okay? Never Ever Okay Mammie!"

Well, Okay little miss sassa frass!

"mammie" = Bailey's new term for her Mommy,..

(don't ask why, cause i don't have an answer.)

On another Note,.. Chloe is so stinkin cute I want to eat her.
(speaking of eating babies,.. someone was seriously offended when I told them I wanted to eat their baby,.......................
HELLO,.. I am not a cannibal,.. I just like fat babies and when I say "eat" I only mean nibble a few fingers and maybe a roll or two,....... Come on people,... really,.. offended???)
{sorry for the rant}



6 comments:

Newton said...

Oh, Bailey!!! I can't believe that eye!! I'm surprised it didn't bust open!! And Chloe, what a cutie pie!!! In my dreams I am your next door neighbor and get to see all of this stuff in action!

Amanda said...

I have those same dreams Julie!!!

RATCH said...

I want to eat your baby. :)

Mason & Laura said...

aw poor bailey--but at least she was smiling the next day! i am still laughing at "don't touch it ever again, ok mammy?" hahaha, she is hilarious. and Chloe?!?! ahhh--I just want to eat her up too!

Mary Ann said...

Poor Bailey! She is still so cute. And I love those pictures of Chloe- her eyes are so bright blue! And I love your family picture on the top, what a good lookin family!

Holli said...

You always make me laugh..I just love you (and your cute girls)!!!