Saturday, April 10, 2010

Just a typical Friday Night.



I know you are DYING to know what I did Friday Night,.. and I guess I will tell you.


It started with the ever exciting Scrubbing of toilets, and floors, and baseboards,.. (I have caught a tinge of Spring Cleaning up in herrr.)


Around 10, as I was about to start scrubbing the wood floors on my hands and knees, I get a text from this guy
Dave:"What are you doing at 10:45?"
Me:"Nothing."
Dave:"I'm coming to get you to go on a date. Be Ready"
Me:"I think you are meaning to text your wife, Dating your sister is gross."


He meant me.
I agreed to go, but I was NOT getting ready.
Dave was SURPRISINGLY punctual, and showed up precisely at 10:45 (p.m. mind you)

(I won't mention the speeding ticket I found in his front seat)
We had some good laughs on our way to pick up some of these:




Then we went here:




And did some awesome of this:





Because it was Latin Night of course.


But we could only get in if Dave first got this,..



Then we proceeded to ride the little electrical scooters up and down Center Street in Provo(which is KICKIN on Friday night) We stopped at the Hooka Collection, to ask where the Hooka Collection was. They told us "I think you have ALREADY been to the Hooka Collection." Then we stopped at Sammy's and asked where we could find Sammy's,.. and a somewhat large and in charge chick enjoyed telling me about her posse' of men she takes places, while one of her entourage walked away and the other skinny kid, slouched down in his seat, and pulled his hoody down. It was awesome.

Then we went to get Ice Cream and Yelled at some Lesbians before we knew it was lesbians, and what we said was really offensive, but wouldn't have been if they weren't lesbians. Then we laughed really hard.

Then I went home, and the door step was really awkward seeing as how he is my brother. Just kidding. I love that guy!

4 comments:

Tyler & Laura said...

Oh my GOSH, Amanda!!! You are seriously the funniest little lady I know...I now need bladder sling surgery after ready this. Thanks!

RATCH said...

Fun!!! Brothers are the best. :)

Amanda said...

I'm so glad you posted about this! Cause yeah, Dave is awesome and hilarious - and so are you!

Melanie, Shayne, Riley, Bently and Jaylen said...

HOW FUN! Don't you just love the sibs?! Sounds like he is a keeper. You are so funny... and I love reading your blog... it is a guaranted laugh session!