Thursday, April 22, 2010

Two-Lip(s) Festival

We went to the Tulip Festival, but before we left, I asked Bailey to go get her shoes out of my bathroom, and this is what she brought me.


I laughed for like 10 minutes and she just had no idea what was so funny.
Chloe waiving bye-bye,.. or maybe it's Hi,.. either way,.. it's WAY stinkin cute!


And MAN did I have fun doing Bailey's hair!!!

The annual kissing cousins picture, that hopefully will stop being an annual tradition because after a few more years, this will be REALLY inappropriate.
Chloe smudge on the camera lens makes for sweet pictures.
Man,.. I love these two. They are a RIOT these days. Chloe is totally crawling(army style) and she is going to keep me on my toes for a few years, and although Bailey is getting bigger, her attitude is too,.. I didn't think it was possible. Is it bad that I tell my kids, "It's a good thing they are super cute"?

6 comments:

Kera said...

man you are quite the hair doerer!

cute little ladies!

Amanda said...

Holy - so stinking cute!

What a beautiful day!

Justin and Ashley said...

What cute outfits! I want to go to the Tulip Festival. I've never been and I think I am probably missing out. So...What happened last week?!? I never heard from you. Sad! You owe me!

Mel and David said...

These girlies look so cute! My blog doesn't tell me when you have updated your blog :( Lame! Love the photo's

Holli said...

wow do they look like little twinners in this last pic!!

Todd and Kara said...

Adorable! I'll need some hair-doing lessons for sure. Go Amanda, beautiful babies you have.