Saturday, May 1, 2010

Craptastic

I am pretty sure that my brain and Chloe's placenta were attached and when the placenta came out,.. it took my brain with it.

Monday started out pretty great,.. nothing too exciting.

Bailey didn't pee ALL day, but kept telling me she needed to pee.

Amanda{super awesome sister-in-law} and I planned a way sweet picnic and day at the park,.. well as soon as we get there and start playing,.. Bailey pees her pants. grrrrr. Then on my way home with a naked SCREAMING child in my back seat, I realized,.. Bailey was showing all the classic signs of a UTI,.. something her mamma is far too familiar with. So I call the pediatrician, got the girls home and in bed for naps before the actual appointment.

Amanda called me and offered to come stay with Chloe so I could take Bailey to the doctor. In an effort to save time and be in a hurry to get back so we could all play,.. I hop in the car,.... push the garage door open button,.. put the car in reverse and gun it. {I was in a hurry, remember!?}

Remember how Amanda came to my house?
That usually involves driving a car,..
which usually involves parking said car,..
and usually in a driveway.



I suck.

{bailey did in fact have a UTI, and did in fact had to be catheterized to give a sample,.. which did in fact completely RUIN my day}

So in an effort to feel better,.. Monday we leave for HERE!!!!!

{and don't try and come rob my house, someone is here! punks!}

6 comments:

Mason & Laura said...

oh noooo! that IS Craptastic! but that beautiful and sparkling picture of the Sleeping Beauty's castle definitely helps a little :) have SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Melanie, Shayne, Riley, Bently and Jaylen said...

BUMMER! That is NOT a good day :( Poor Bailey, poor momma, poor sis in law.... and poor, poor Robbins Family to have to go to Disney world.... SAD DAY FORSURE! LOL! Have a great time. That is definitely something great to look forward to after a CRAPTASTIC day!

me and him said...

Have fun at DISNEY!!! wahoo!

oh, and sorry bout the car accident. i've done the same exact thing before! love it.

Mel and David said...

Bummer Bummer Bummer...... Sorry about the car.... SO HAPPY FOR YOU- DISNEY WILL ROCK!!!!

Holli said...

I love you...can I just tell you that when I was in high school i did the same thing...We had early morning seminary and of course I was running late because we know I love to sleep and my dad pulled up (it was when my parents were still divorced)...any way I try to get out of there quick so I don't have to hear it from the faja and what happens...I back into my dad's car...So my brain must be off somewhere with yours :)

Tyler & Laura said...

Amanda...how sad!! What a crappy day, seriously :(