Thursday, May 13, 2010

DisneyWorld


We had a BLAST on our trip! We loved seeing all the characters, and enjoyed our time together as a family!!! I love our little family,.. we know how to have fun! ;)


What {almost} 3 year old cries at Cinderella's castle!? Crazy kid!


We even got to spend some fun time with Grandma Robbins, and Aunt Mary!
Epcot was,.. well,.. it was what it is.
Oh I love this picture!
Big highlight of our trip was that we got to go see Mo and Christian. We miss them tons,.. really,.. we love them a whole lot!!!!!
Aren't our kids cute! Chloe and Will made a connection, I'm sure of it!

3 comments:

Newton said...

Cute!! What a fun trip! I can't wait till I have kids to bait Jimmy to Disney Land with! And Chloe just loved the characters! Cute!!!

Tyler & Laura said...

Next time you go on a fun vacation like that, you better take me or I will leave a little paper bag with dog poopy in it right on your porch :)

Grace said...

We love our Disney! What a fun trip, and to see the Rasbands at the same time!