Saturday, May 15, 2010

Princess Dinner

While we were at DisneyWorld, I decided we had traveled all that way, and didn't have super long time there and so the last thing I wanted to do was wait in 20 lines for hours on end, just to get a picture with Bailey's beloved princesses. So I forked over my spare body parts to pay for a dinner with all the Disney Princesses. It was SOOOOO fun,.. and worth the kidney and part of my liver. ;)

When Cinderella{Bailey} and I got there, there were lots of other little princesses roaming around waiting to be seated also. So Bailey magically turned into little miss social butterfly and was talking to all the other little princesses. It was really cute. She kept asking them if they were there to eat dinner with the "pincesses" too,.. and when they said yes, she invited them to eat dinner with us. Then would turn around and ask me if she could give her new friends "pincess kisses" {Which are our kisses when we are playing princesses} I told her that probably wasn't a good idea.



They called us to be seated and when we walked in Bell was there to greet us. Bailey was SOOOO excited. She was totally star stuck and couldn't talk, until it was time to say good-bye.


We went to our seats, and soon enough, the rest of the princesses started to come our way, one by one. They would come to our table and talk to us for a few minutes and then pose for pictures. Bailey didn't have a whole lot to say to most of them, but when Ariel came around she was dying to know "Mermaid, where yous fins!?" I got a good laugh.

About half way through the princess parade, we started getting visitors at our table. Bailey's new friends from outside the restaurant decided they really liked her and wanted to come sit with us at our table. One of them even cut her birthday cake at our table. I didn't know what to do,.. I'm sure their parents didn't really like it,.. but I did.
{I didn't know I would be dealing with popularity at such a young age! And I don't want my kids to be popular!}








{On our next edition of The Robbins Family Chronicles,... I'm pretty sure Ugly Lady from Macey's sat next to us on our plane!!! Story coming next!}


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a really good idea to just do the dinner so that you could make the most of your vacation.

Bailey's personality (just from reading your blog) seems so fun, and I think that she will attract a lot of friends at school! (And she totally looks like a kindergartener in the new header picture!)

Mel and David said...

I know that secretly you loved seeing the princesses the most.... you just drug bailey along so that you would have an excuse to feel 5 again! Its cool! I would have done the same thing!

Kristine said...

Way cute! That's cool you went!

Todd and Kara said...

So cute and magical!! Can I be a little girl again please?! (I think I loved ninja turtles more than princesses but either way...)Love the pictures, those girls are so cute!

Holli said...

I just love that girl!!!