Sunday, May 23, 2010

Highway to Heaven

Hi everyone! This is Pete. I know you usually tune in to read Amanda's posts, and I know she blogs like 100 times better than I do, but I saw somthing yesterday that I just had to share with you all.

Yesterday we went to a family reunion up at Kelly's Grove in Springville. On our way back to Pleasant Grove on the freeway, we were just talking and enjoying the fact that we didn't have to be anywhere (except home for naps) for the rest of the day. As we neared Provo, I looked over and saw the following picture. At first, nothing sparked my interest, but about 5 seconds later, I looked back and realized what it was a picture of...
That's right people. That is a picture of exactly what you think it is; a motorcycle hearse (or at least an ad for one - I imagine that the hearse trailer thingy is inside there.) So yes, in case you were wondering if you had options when you die as to how you will be transported from viewing to grave, you do! I personally have decided that this is the way to go for sure. If you really like motorcycles (and hopefully, a motorcycle wasn't the cause of you becoming a customer) this is the way to go.

As we pulled up alongside the trailer I realized there was another picture on the side that I also couldn't pass up...

We also took a look at their website http://www.lastryde.com/ ...

Amanda says I'm not allowed to use them for myself, but the way I figure it, she always says she has to be the one to die first, so not only will I use it for me, but I will also use it for her. We could totally make it classy and in good taste.

Who wouldn't want one last ride?

5 comments:

Jess said...

Oh my gosh... that's awesome! LOL!!! I would like one last ride before I go.

Mel and David said...

Pete! I love that you are blogging this. Welcome to the blogging world. I also loved the photo's. I've never seen anything like this.... hahaha!

RATCH said...

That. Is. AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

That is crazy! A little creepy due to the fact you can see through it hmm

JanR said...

Hey, Peter, I'm one up on you. I actually saw a funeral procession coming through Centerville from the north. The casket was clearly visible through the glass sides of the "hearse." It was being pulled by a motorcycle, and followed by 20 or 30 people on motorcycles.