Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What Happens in Vegas,....

umm,... should be repented of.   

I dis-like Vegas VERY much,.. and having it be 117 degrees solidified it.  Correct me if I'm wrong,.. but do people really go there and ENJOY it?  I mean really?  My eye balls need ripped from their sockets and sanitized in bleach, after a nice soak in hydrogen peroxide,  I SERIOUS.  

But alas,.. there I was,.. chillin(actually sizzlin) like a mamma villin,  with the Spanish Foreign Exchange Students.  They were in HEAVEN(I assume Hell is deceitful just like Vegas).  After a long drive down trying to learn Spanish,.... well,.... the words that a 15 year old would think are funny to teach a poor innocent, mom.   But they thought I was pretty cool cause I let them listen to loud music, and it was Lady Gaga, which the LOVE.  They were pretty funny kids.  And I really miss them!  
This dam sign is right before you enter Hoover Dam,.. the Dam weather, was dam hot, even the letters on this dam sign were melting off.

All in all,.. we had fun,.. but I do not care to ever go back to Hell.  

3 comments:

Audra said...

Thanks so much Amanda!!! You are a lifesaver. I sat here forever trying to figure out how to do that!! Yeah, that template designer is wicked...Jordan came in and hopped on my lap, pushed a button and screwed the whole dang thing up. I hate technology sometimes!! Anyways...Thanks!! Love reading your blog-HILARIOUS!!

Holli said...

You'd better come back to Hell to come and visit me!!! I wish I'd known you were in town (actually I just had barley gotten into town at that point, so we will just have get together another time!) Really though Vegas is crazy...we went down on the strip for dinner for our anniversary and there was this lady dressed up like Marilyn Monroe standing over a vent so that it would blow her dress up...ya like that wasn't disturbing enough she is like 60 something! Seriously she looked like what Marilyn would have looked like now is she was still alive!!! I should have taken a picture, but I didn't want to give her the satisfaction on the attention. Well I love you and maybe I'll just have to make my way back up to Zion to get my dose of the amazing Robbins familia!!!

Jess said...

I have to agree with you, I hate Vegas! Freakin crazies down there.