Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dance




Bailey started Dance this morning.  We have been waiting for "Wednesday Morning" for like 3 weeks.  Bailey could NOT WAIT to put on her "swim suit" and tights and dance shoes, and shake her booty.

A friend directed me to Ruby Shoes Dance Studio, which is this tiny studio that a mom has put together for just little girls.  They dance around to Nursery Rhymes and pretend to be the different princesses.  Today they were Ariel, and they transformed from Mermaid to human and back again.  Bailey was in HEAVEN. Even though her attention span last a whole 30 minutes,.. she had lots of fun looking in the mirror and dancing in front of it, the rest of the time.  Miss Amber is so fun, and her objective for these young little girls is to just teach them to move their bodies, love music, and use their imagination






6 comments:

Mel and David said...

Oh my goodness!!! HOW ADORABLE! This just made me so excited to have a little girl of my own! I love that Bailey looks SO HAPPY! Pretend to be a princess? AND even Ariel no less! What a day!

Newton said...

Oh my gosh!! I have never seen a happier girl! She seriously looks so natural being there! You've got a dancer on your hands!

Russ and Kristen Olsen said...

Oh my cuteness!!! I am in heaven just hearing about it!!! I hope you always get to go watch because that would be entertainment in its finest. She is a doll! Dance your heart out Bailey!

Kristine said...

I love these pictures! They show so much of her personality! Looks like she had a blast!

Mason & Laura said...

How FUN! She is definitely a natural :)Your girls are just THE cutest!

Tori said...

awww....