Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ahh Nuts!

Poor little Chloe has been having quite the hard time adjusting to cow's milk,.. and then it dawned on me,.. it's cause her little body can't digest it.  :( Sad Face.  I am a milk LOVER and so this is quite depressing for me.   She has had this nasty rash all over her tummy around her belly button,.. and lotion wasn't helping AT ALL.  She has had that rash since I put her on cow's milk,.. and now,.... 5 days post quitting cow's milk,.. Voila,.. tis gone!  Really,.. I can't believe it.  So,.. now our fridge is stalked with this.


How they make milk out of it, is beyond me,.. but she LOVES it,.. and it actually tastes really good!  So we are all happy!  

1 comment:

Newton said...

Oh poor baby!! But as long as this stuff tastes good and you can still dunk Oreos in it, I guess it's ok. =)