Friday, September 17, 2010

Self Incrimination


I probably shouldn't write this.  This is REALLY embarrassing,.. but,..alas,... How can I resist.  You can't truly LIVE life with out laughing at your self,.. and it's better when everyone else can laugh with me,..... but really I should be mortified mostly.

We have been having a few things done on the house as of late,.. ie,.. adding a "Somewhere" out the door to "nowhere"(our back door has lead to a 15 foot drop off since we moved in,.. and it was time for a deck.) 

So construction started on said deck like a week ago. So one day, in a hurry because of intestinal distress, I ran to this place, in a panic.  



Doors here are fairly un-nessassary these days with a nosy 3 year old, and a 1 year old following in her big sisters foot steps.  So,... maybe I never close doors anymore??? (if you are a mom you understand that nothing is private,.. even certain bathroom events. )

So,.. I sat.  And I looked at the view,.. which is this,.........

Which said deck was built under.  Which had a man standing in it,.. looking at me.  


Sometimes I hate myself.  



But then I just laugh,.. cause that's pretty dang funny.

11 comments:

Kristine said...

Amanda! You crack me up! Only you...

Audra said...

Hilarious! I totally understand, when I am home alone with the kids, it is an open door policy. Mostly becuase Jordan walks in behind me and leaves it open! I read your blog right after a very similar one on NieNie's blog...Love it!!

Mason & Laura said...

HAHAHA I am totally laughing! This is hilarious--and an audience is definitely something every mom can relate to, unfortunately this one was a non-relative. Oops!! HAHA, I'm glad you can laugh about it :)

Jess said...

ROFL! You crack me up, but to be honest, I wouldn't have closed the door either... because of kids.

Mel and David said...

Thats awesome! hahahaha!

Russ and Kristen Olsen said...

bahahahahahaha!!! At least you both went away with a FANTASTIC story to tell!!! I would love to hear his version :)

Kera said...

oh man. i have a GOOD one for you, but this story is best left NOT published. maybe sometime when we shoot the breeze i will tell.

Newton said...

Oh my gosh!!! I would die!! But what can you do? I guess just laugh!

Bingham Fam said...

oh i know what you mean. that story was too funny. thanks for sharing. i love all the picture of the girls. you make me miss utah though.

TC, Ashley said...

I laughed out loud when I read this. It reminded me of when I was at the doctor's while I was pregnant with Clark. I went into the bathroom to do a urine sample and forgot to lock the door. The next thing I knew a guy was walking in on me-mid squat. It was humiliating at first but then I did just have to laugh about it later.

Holli said...

I am seriously laughing out loud right now...I LOVE you!