Thursday, September 23, 2010

Who Wears the Pants?

That's right,... I DO.  

Peter lost his Navy Pants,.. so I had to take the reins and wear them. 

OKAY,.... just kidding.  

But really,.. Peter DID in fact lose 2 pairs of navy pants.  I didn't know where they were.  I looked and looked,.. I even totally finished the laundry looking for them,.. to no avail.  I just kept thinking Bailey stuffed them down the toilet,.. and that's the reason it keeps clogging.  But she said she didn't, and that I have bad breath(rude).  

Then I had a flash back.

A few weeks ago,.. Peter made me pretty freaky mad,.. and so in a moment of rage(kinda)  I took a bunch of laundry to the cleaners.  I was tired of looking at that stack of clothes anyway.  Well,.. then Peter made it up to me with an hour massage and extra money in my allowance,..... I forgot about the clothes at the cleaners.  


opps!


But we found Peter's pants!

:D  

4 comments:

Newton said...

I love you!! This is a GREAT story!!

Amanda said...

Hahaha! I love that picture! You have great pictures =). I always think it's funny that some women clean and organize when they are upset...cause that is the last thing I want to do when I'm upset! I'm probably more inclined to flush things down the toilet. =)

Kristine said...

Hahaha! You crack me up! I wonder how often people forget stuff at the cleaners.

Mel and David said...

Love the picture.... I was thinking you were going to say you got really mad and cut them up.... BUT it was the opposite you got them cleaned. How lovely!