Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sweet Memory Sunday

I have been reminiscing some things of my past that I probably should publicize, but they are funny.  

I'm just going to rewind to almost 2 years.  It was New Year's Eve, and we were celebrating it up with our besties,.. Jimmy and Julie(of whom we miss TERRIBLY!) and I was 3 months preggers with the Chloe monster.  We went outside to bang some pots and pans,.... The cold air did a number on my stomach, so I RAN to the restroom to spew the delicious pizza,.. Little did I know my bladder needed to spew also.  So the choices were,.. sit and go to the bathroom, and puke all over the bathroom, or puke in the toilet and pee my pants,...................................................... 

I chose to pee my pants.

But it was the worst thing ever to have to come out of that bathroom and announce why we had to leave immediately.  Yeah,.... letting your husband's best friend see you post peeing your pants isn't like the funnest thing on the planet.  

Ahhhh,.. the sweet memories.  

(Jimmy and Julie,.. move your buns back to Utah PRONTO!  I promise I won't pee my pants at your house ever again!)

3 comments:

Mel and David said...

haha! I am surprised you had enough time to make that choice. I probably would have hesitated too long and puked on the floor and pee'd my pants.

Anonymous said...

Muffling my giggles in the library!

Newton said...

OH AMANDA!! That is such an awesome story! It was pretty hilarious! I'm so glad you shared it! And you know Jimmy, he totally wasn't phased by it.
Let's be honest, it was the most exciting thing that happened all night! We didn't exactly plan a great New Year's party. If I remember right, everyone except for me fell asleep while watching a pretty boring movie. So thanks for spicing it up, as always!!! =) We love and miss you guys!!!!