Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Birthday Bonanza

We did, in-fact, celebrate the girls' birthday's.  It was a really stressful time for me,.. you know,.. unexpected, high risk pregnancy?(an update on that to come) So the parties got slid together, minimized, and postponed,.. but I was determined to make it happen at some point.  So, we did the blow-up princess castle,.. AGAIN,.. but this year I over did it, and actually made both girls, pretty cool cakes.










Most of our favorite people came, and the food was quite tasty(I hear,.. by this time of that day,.. all I wanted to do was barf from exhaustion) Happy Birthday my beautiful babies!!  I love you more than life it's self!!

4 comments:

Julianna said...

that rapunzel tower cake is freakin amazing.

Mason & Laura said...

my girls are in awe over that rapunzel cake. you are AMAZING!

Grace said...

Awesome cakes Amanda. I will refrain from showing Evie the Rapunzel cake because I stick to standard sheet cakes at my house. You rock though!

TC, Ashley said...

What amazing cakes! I'm so impressed. Good luck with your pregnancy. I'm sorry to hear it may be difficult for you. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.