Monday, August 8, 2011

Summer happened

We bought a swing set,.. which was AWESOME until I found a GIANT(4-5feet) Snake in our yard,.. now I'm too freaked out to send the girls out there.

This is my neice Kinsey, and she is awesome!  I love her,... and she totally loves me.  And the girls maul her every chance they get.  It has been a nice pre-qual to our new addition.

We have spent a bit of time at Thanksgiving Point.

And learning to be even more sassy,.. she's a pro.
We went to the Princess Festival(totally ghetto when you have been to Disneyland recently) But she was most excited to see Hook,.. weirdo.

Some mom made her girls into gypsy's.  Speaking of Gypsies,.. have you seen "my big fat gypsy wedding?"  I am addicted.


It's not been fun until you get wet.

We went to Strawberry Days for Pleasant Grove, and all Bailey wanted to do was get her face painted,.. until it was painted and then she wanted to do everything else too.  Oh Well.

My family of Posers.

We went up the canyon one night for family night, and  had some fun with our cute little green caterpillar friend.

Oh I love her.


The annual birthday bash was a hit! (snort snort)
It wouldn't be a trip to bear lane with out being totally grubby and living in your swimsuit for a few days straight.

or pajamas.

This picutre totally cracks me up.  Chloe could barely get her hands close enough to hold this capri sun.

Life isn't compleate without an amazing bum cheek shot.  Look that that booty!


So,.. all in all,.. June was good to us,.. real good!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Cute pictures! Bailey's face painting looks awesome!

Newt said...

So cute!! Love summer! Especially when you live in a place where you can be outside! (someday) You're girls are so cute! Can't wait to see Peter Jr. in a few months =)!

Newton said...

So cute!! Love summer! Especially when you live in a place where you can be outside! (someday) Your girls are so cute! Can't wait to see Peter Jr. in a few months =)!