Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Just for you Chloe

Facts About Me:
1- I just grabbed a sippy cup(thinking it was one that I filled this morning with water) and took a big ole swig, only to realize it was indeed the lost sippy from 2 days ago with mango juice from kneaders,... rotten mango juice might I add
2-I have a serious addiction to Dr. Pepper, and will be seeking professional help shortly
3-I don't use soap when I shower,.. you can thank my mom for my lack of hygiene apparently. (and it dries out my skin)
4-I secretly seriously enjoy the sass of my two daughters, I want them to grow up not letting people push them around, and speaking their mind,.. so if you see me discipline them for said sass,.. it's purely because I am their parent, and should probably gain some control.
5-I watch way too many disney movies with my girls,.. purely to sing along, which usually ends up in my children throwing things at me and yelling at me to stop, cause "you are NOT Belle mom!"
6-Gap Kids steals my money straight out of my pockets.  It's an issue.
7-I am freshly obsessed with Thai Food,.. Pumpkin Curry with a level 2 spice. (sounds like a pretty tame dish,.. but I assure you, your taste buds will melt with any more spice than that.


1.Who was your first love?- Peter, love him.
2.What are you looking forward to most in your life? a mission with my husband,.. but I'm not in a hurry to get through being a full time mom to my babies.
3.Pet peeve?  Mom Jeans,... how do you get a wedgie with Jeans?  Doesn't that kill??
4.Most attractive feature in someone else? Smile,.. it's infectious.
5.Favorite place to be?  Spring Haven,... It's really heaven on earth up there.
6.Favorite thing about summer?  Bear Lake,.. The kids beg all year long to be up there,.. true vacation.
7.Favorite flower? humm,.. Just bright assortments are my fav.
8.Fruits or veggies?  I love them both,.. but fruits,.. it's like healthy dessert
9.If you could own any pet, what would it be?  A cocker Spaniel.
10.Heels, flats, sandals, tennis? flats,.. love them.
11.Least favorite thing to shop for?  Shoes for Bailey and Chloe,.. it's a nightmare.

3 comments:

Dane and Jessica said...

hahaha oh Amanda your posts never disappoint me...as much as I hate to compliment you I have to admit that you are quite whitty...it's actually hard for me to look at your blog cause it surprisingly REALLY makes me miss you

Newton said...

LOVE THIS! And I ditto the shoe shopping thing. We just went shoe shopping for Ali for the first time last week and it was torture!! There has got to be another way!

Chloe said...

Oh Amanda I just love you so stinking much. And you only did 7 facts about yourself, not 11. Shame on you.