Thursday, July 19, 2012

May was a VERY difficult month for me,.. as was most of June. Let's face it,.. I am still a train wreck.

It was a whirl wind month for our family.  We sold and packed up our first home.  It has been a VERY bitter sweet time in life.  Saying good-bye to people we love, a home we loved, and the many memories we made there.

Even though we were packing and moving, life was still going on outside our home.  

Bailey graduated from Pre-School,.... cried my self to sleep that night.

My Best Friend move all the way across the country,.... cried that night too.

Bailey had her dance recital, I didn't cry at this one,.. I think I was all out of tears.


This was taken literally as we were pulling away for the last time.  We closed the garage, set up the camera, took the picture, climbed back into the car,.... and it wouldn't start.  Peter and I just kind of looked at each other and laughed, and then talked about how we sure hope this isn't a sign, and then called a friend to come jump start the car.  Chloe loves to turn on the lights in the car,.. thus running down the battery.  Anyway,.. Bye house......:(

Bailey and Miss Korbie





By the time all this was over, (plus a million other things) We were exhausted, and needed a vacation! So we packed up and headed to Disneyland,.. which obviously deserves it's own post!