Saturday, July 21, 2012

Disneyland 2012



 We packed up the car, snagged Grandma Patti, and hit the road.


 We decided to take the trip slow, and stayed the night in St. George one night,.. it was wonderful.

 Chloe decided at somepoint this day that she would rather smile with her bum for pictures.  Cute smile, huh?


 Note: When asking Grandma to take pictures, remind her that we want more than just a family picture,.. we would like the object in the background in the picture as well.  love her.  p.s where is Cy?


 In case you were wondering,.. he was a perfect angel.  seriously,.. angel.
 we LOVE the Nemo ride!




 My children have no fear, and no inhibitions,.. Bailey just struck up a conversation with these ladies while we waited for the bus,.. she was telling them about her "Rock Star Hair" and her bandaids.
 Chloe and I got to ride a lot of little rides together while Bailey and Daddy rode big kids rides.
 Bailey LOVED Hollywood Tower of Terror,.. Chloe didn't even want to walk by the building and kept calling it "Da holywood of terror"  it was cracking me up.
 I wanted to go on this ride too,.. so I made Bailey go twice.
 I am salivating posting this picture.  One of my favorite treats at Disneyland.
 Although Chloe HATED the tower of terror,.. she REALLY wanted "halloween jack and Sally dolls"  So of all the things in the whole park,.. this is what she picked to bring home with her,...... Hopeufully she doesn't decide to be goth at some point.  yikes.
 Oooooh,.. this picture makes my heart happy.  My mom doesn't really like rides like this,... but I FORCED her to go on,.. if a 4 year old can handle it,.. so can she,.... my mom cracks me up.  The best was Space Mountain,.. I told her it wasn't scary at all, and that it was like the Buzz Lightyear ride where you play a game,.... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,.. she was SOOOO made at me.  HILARIOUS.
Needless to say, we were tired.  So tired we snuggle up to light poles on Main Street and take naps.  A Perfect end to a wonderful vacation.

2 comments:

Newton said...

LOVE you guys and cannot wait to join you on some future Disneyland trip!! PS- love that she chose Jack Skellington! He's my fav too!

Russ and Kristen Olsen said...

So I'm already having Disneyland withdrawals... this didn't help :) What a FUN vacation!!! Did Cy really do well because we are considering a trip in a few months.

I LOVE all the pics. And fun that your mom was able to go with you. Yay for Disneyland and your darling, spunky girls :) Cy is going to be quite the little heartbreaker himself!