Friday, January 25, 2008

Bored.....

This is what happens when we get bored. Peter and I decided to try life with out T.V. for a week and so after I cleaned the house, showered, ate, and fed Bailey, we decided to have a photo shoot, and that didn't turn out so well and then I was going through some old pictures and thought that I would post them so you can all see.

This is the look Bailey gave me when I told her we were doing a photo shoot,.. yeah, even my baby thinks Im crazy!!
She came around though and smiled a little. You can kinda see her one tooth.
The other night when I went in her room to cover her up I found her with her bum bum in the air like this and Peter and I got a good laugh out of it.
Yes, those are self administered hickies!! I guess she lost her Binkie and found the next best thing!
Angel is the best word to describe her!
Super Baby!!



This was taken a week before her arrival. Thanks for the lovely look Jimmy!


Marge an Homer,..HOT I know!!


My little chunky monkey!!!

The day Bailey was blessed. Such an awesome day! Bailey was just 2 weeks old, we were lucky to have Grandma and Grandpa Robbins in town for but had to do it before they went back to Argentina. Afterwards we went up to the cabin and that is where this picture was taken.

Thats all I will torture you with for now!

3 comments:

Tyler & Laura said...

Amanda, I love your pictures! You always look so pretty...I can't ever manage that anymore! Bailey is so darn cute...I love her great big smiles! What a sweetie :) What is your email so I can add you to my blog?

Amanda said...

oooh, yeah,.. here it is,.. amandamrobbins@gmail.com

Holli said...

haha I just love you...p.s. I am glad you put a picture of Bailey with her cute headband, because I was totally bragging to my mom how amazing your headbands were, so now I can actually show her what I was talking about :)