Tuesday, January 22, 2008

So Big!

I took Bailey into the Doctor this last week and she is getting so big. She has grown 3 inches and gained only a few ounces. Not a big deal that she didn't gain that much weight because she has been in the 95% for her weight since her 2 week check up. Now she is 95% for height and 35% for weight.



She started army crawling in the last few weeks too. She is so proud when she gets to what she wants.



Her two bottom teeth are in, FINALLY!! I might not be so excited when she actually bites me, but for now, we are excited for the crying and drool to slow down for a little while.



For all you moms out there, when I took Bailey in for her little cold he told me to use Ibuprophen instead of Tylenol. It will help with everything under the sun. Good little tid-bit.






You Go Girl!!!




Yummy Prunes!!!





5 comments:

RATCH said...

I love this little girl! I am needing a baily fix... it has been a few weeks. If ya'll are feeling better on monday I think we are going to go to the rec center swimming. You should come up!

RATCH said...

I Spelled her name wrong! I am a bad aunt.

Gailey Family said...

I cant believe how big she is getting! She is so cute and that smile is adorable! And I I have to say I dont think I have ever seen anybody so happy to eat prunes!

me and him said...

AMANDA!!! hey girl! your daughter is sooo cute! crawling and teeth...what?? they grow up soo fast don't they. but it's so fun to watch them learn and be excited about it! happy mommy days!

Tyler & Laura said...

Amanda, she is so adorable! Teething is hard; I'm glad she finally got those teeth in!