Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Antidisestablishmentarianism

SO, the title pretty much explains this post! (I don't even know what this word means, I just know it's the longest word or something!) So here I am blogging about Father's Day Finally!

I hate to break it to the world but here is the truth, I happened to marry the most amazing man on the planet and he is a father of my beautiful baby girl. So I know that most of you are thinking, "ACTUALLY I married the most amazing man". But no really,.. I did!!! Peter is such an amazingly hard worker and gentle loving manly man! Peter works full time, is getting his Masters in Accounting at BYU and I know it is kicking his butt to do it all but he does it, and still has time for his family! We rarely miss an extended family outing and he is always here for dinner! Do you remember the movie Multiplicity? I am starting to think that my husband has cloned him self, THANK GOODNESS they didn't clone a clone, you should never do this or they might do weird things like shave their tongue, and "such as".
I never imagined that marriage could be this amazing! Peter has been so good to me, and so patient with my weird quirks. (and if you know me at all, you know there are MANY!) Not only is he a wonderful husband but he is such an amazing Dad! I have never known a man who could just sit for hours with a baby and play with them. This happens to be a Robbins men phenomenon. The girls will sit around and talk and the guys will take the kids in the back and play games with them, and toss them around for hours!! Really, it is like nothing I have ever seen! Football, Basketball, cards,.. you name the male gathering traditions and these boys would MUCH rather play with the kids!! Man I could just go on and on and on about how amazing he is and I am just SOOO in love with Peter and the saying is true, I love him more and more everyday!! WE love you Peter!!

SO here are our pictures of Daddy's day! It included Breakfast,..

In bed!

Lots of Presents but probably his favorite,..


Haha,.. I love this picture! I love it when Pete tries to make Bailey smile for pictures! I was obviously working! So Yes Peter was spoiled! Our other T.V. was really on it's last days of life. We had been shopping around for a while for what we wanted to get and we decided a few weeks ago on this T.V. We were going to wait a little while longer but when Father's Day came up I couldn't resist,.. so Peter got his breakfast in bed which included biscuit's and gravy, fruit and sausage. We got ready for church and while we were in church Peter's Bestie Jimmy came and put this on our counter! Shout out to Jimmy,... Thanks for your help!! Peter was really excited! (Bailey and I were too! No more green lines and blinking Baby Einstein!) Happy Father's Day!!

So today, Bailey and I wondered up to Centerville to hang out with Rachel. Ella had a little class in the Park and so we found a nice ICE cold creek to play in! I was actually really fun! We realised that this was a perfect place to do a mini photo shoot and we got some good shots! I really want to take Bailey back there and get some more without a big fat scratch on her cheek! (Dumb lotion bottle!)

This is my addiction ( I quit Dr Pepper!) Her name is Bailey and I am an addict! I can't believe she is almost one! It is kinda bitter sweet! (that's another post!) Thanks for listening!

10 comments:

Lee & Kindra said...

Hey there! The picture on your header is so cute!

Mason & Laura said...

Aw what a special Father's Day. That breakfast looked DELICIOUS!! yummy, Peter is a lucky guy! And I LOVE the pictures of Bailey in the water, she really is a doll! (I also like your new background, very cute)

Tyler & Laura said...

Okay, let me just say...I LOVE what you're wearing in that picture of you and Bailey. SO cute! Your hair is ADORABLE! I'm glad you guys had a nice Father's Day...you need to get a Wife Of The Year medal for cooking and for that sweet TV. Where did you guys get it? I want one!!

Katie Smith said...

Man, it's a good thing Jack and Bailey are betrothed to one another. She is too cute!! And, might I add that you are looking like one hot mama yourself.

Peter is lucky to have you, and it sounds like you're pretty lucky to have him too. Gotta love...LOVE. It's the best.

RATCH said...

Thank you for coming up to C-ville to play with me!

jon and whit said...

amanda bateman! you are the cutest little family ever! it's been forever since i've seen you! probably some dance my junior year we were in the same group haha that seems like FOREVER ago! well you are so cute & you should check us out jonandwhit.blogspot.com your husband kinda looks like my husband hahaha

me and him said...

first i was blown away by that awesome looking breakfast, but then you got him a T.V. too?? you really win wife of the year award! i just better not let james see this post. and those pictures at the creek...SO FrEcKiN' CuTE!

nickandmindi said...

Your little girl is so adorable, and you are a good wife!!

maggie-t said...

I love the pictures you took of you and Bailey at the pond. They are so adorable and you both look so happy. That was a pretty good Father's Day gift you gave Pete. hope you have a great day!

Alex and Anna said...

Amanda you are beautiful! you have such a cute family and you and your husband seem so close. It is awesome