Friday, June 27, 2008

Flashback Friday

So right off the bat, so everyone knows, this is Peter. Yes, I can post too. Anyway, I got this idea from my sister Rachel's blog and thought it would be fun to post pictures of Amanda when she was little while she is away in New York and can't stop me.

This picture is of Amanda when she was like 1 and 1/2 and she still didn't have much hair. We actually have this dress and have been meaning to take a picture of Bailey in it and maybe frame both pictures together.





















What a cutie!




















Bellie button!



















Bang bangs!



















5 comments:

Justina Selim said...

They totally look like each other in the first pic! So cute!

Amanda said...

Oh great hunny! Thanks!

Tyler & Laura said...

A hottie from the start! Woot! So cute Amanda...I had the same bangs! Sweet!

RATCH said...

HA! I LOVE the bangs!

Dane and Jessica said...

hahahahahahahaha oh Amanda you were cute once upon a time...and don't worry I'm sure that Bailey will still fit into that dress when she's 10 too bad she'll never grow into the clothes that you wear now...jk jk you really do look cute...but peter looks cuter haha jk again!! it's a tie