Monday, June 9, 2008

Intoducing ItzyBitzyBling!! (Take II)



Hey everyone! I am really excited to announce that ItzyBitzyBling is off and running!! I finally started my Etsy Shop! There are a few things on there right now if you want to go a take a gander! I will be posting more things as the days go on! Right now I am just trying to decide what is Selling worthy,.. I guess it would be buying worthy! Share this with your friends and family! I tried to make the prices reasonable (better than the boutiques) I believe every baby needs to be accessorised! Anyway, I REALLY want feed back, so PLEASE tell me what you think, even if it is negative feed back, I really want to hear what you think and if you have ideas! Thanks for your support everyone! I am so glad that I have such great friends to share this with! Love you all!

-Amanda

9 comments:

Bridget said...

Love it Amanda! I am sending the link to all of my sisters with little girls!

me and him said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! it makes me want a girl (really i just want to decorate bowen!) my only question...do you have those wipes covers without bows but still cute??

Justina Selim said...

Looks great! You make the cutest stuff!

Tyler & Laura said...

Yay! I'm glad you have things up-and-running. My mother-in-law is crazy about the things you made for Monica's baby and has been asking about buying more things from you. I'll make sure to send her the link! Oh, and I LOVE the little 'cowgirl' headband...darling!

Carrie Cudney said...

How exciting!! I love your name "Itsy Bitsy Bling" - sooo cute!

Amanda said...

Marci, I can replace the flowers and bows with buttons which is cute,.. I will try and post a picture on there with buttons tomorrow! Thanks for the compliments everyone! Any suggestions?

Maryblog said...

Way to do something with your ambitions. I am always thinking...I want to sell something, what can it be?? Way to be so talented! I am so excited for you! They are so cute by the way!

Amanda said...

Manda,
i love these! SOO cute! i love the names of the different items too - way to go! i'm totally going to buy one! do i have to do it online though? =)

Holli said...

Congrats!!! Everyone is so envious of my adorable baby bag & whipee holder. True as a new mom I may not always look so good (I mean sometimes I can't even remember the last time I showered), but I am always pimped out with my Amanda Robbins Original! :) I love you, I keep wanting to call you just every time I get a down moment I tend to nap with Mr. Carder, because those brief moments seem to be the only sleep I am getting these days!!! Love you lots and we will def be talking soon!!!