Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes,..

But I am wide awake!! I have spent ALL day,.. and by that I mean ALL day on the computer, day dreaming! With the new semester starting and Fall and Winter fast on it's way, I think that a little bit of depression has set in knowing that summer is pretty much over and my days of having a slight tan are numbered!

As most of you know,.. Peter will be done with his Masters in Accounting this fall. And that means moving on to bigger and better things! It's been really fun to think back on all of our adventures here in the good ole' Provo, and we LOVE our ward and are VERY grateful to Peter's Parents for letting us live in the Condo I don't know how we would have survived. I am even grateful for the couches they let us sit on,.. even if Peter tells people I'm not grateful for them.

I have to admit though,.. I can't get the thought of moving into a HOUSE and decorating it, out of my head. I know,.. I am jumping the gun a little but I am so excited, I could pee,.. because I usually do that if I exert too much energy,.. like typing! ;)

As of now, we will be moving to Centerville(hopefully that won't change). I have been looking at homes for sale there for over a year now, but have just recently admitted that to Peter. I found my dream home there, but we can't do anything about actually buying the house until Peter has a job. So until then, I will just dream of living that home. I REALLY did have a dream about it last night. I had a dream that we had Thanksgiving and Christmas there and it was picture perfect. Which if you know me,.. nothing can be done picture perfect, unless it's making babies cause lets face it,.. Bailey is a stinkin cutie pie!

I have a tendency to be VERY indecisive, it drives Peter crazy. So right now I can't decide on the type of bed I like. Example,.. I LOVE all of these beds. I have pretty much narrowed it down to only wanting a dark stain bed, but I Do love black too. Tell me which one is your favorite,.. maybe that will help!?


Option #1

Option #2

Option #3

Option #4

Option #5

Option #6

Option #7

I think I am leaning towards option #7! but I want Leopard print bedding instead!

Speaking of bedding,.. I am in the market for red bedding,.. I haven't found ANYTHING I like for a really long time. So let me know if you have a secret!!!

11 comments:

RATCH said...

7 all the way.

Ok really I like #2 and #4

I am also REALLY excited for you to come and move to good ol' C-ville.

marci said...

how fun. i'm so happy for you guys. i remember when we decided to buy a house, i was the same way. but then when it took a year for it to get built the dreams started gettin' annoying! so hang in there....
i like #2 and #3 but only if the room is farely big. i think blocky furniture in smaller rooms is NOT a good idea! (it'd never work in my room) and red bedding...i haven't seen any either, but i'll keep you in mind while i'm out and about and let you know!

also...my friends who are EXTREMELY talented are stagers. they have a blog, you should check it out and if you ever need help with decorating the house (it can get overwhelming) they have excellent pricing too...i believe it's stagedelements.blogspot.com (if not, let me know) holy freakin' cow i think that was the longest comment i have ever left!! ha ha ha ha!

Gailey Family said...

My vote is for #4 but I have a more traditional style. So fun for you guys that school is almost done. And about the dreams they are totally normal! I am still having them and probably will until I find or can afford my dream home. Good luck on the red bedding. I have not seen any since I got mine over 2.5 years ago. Its from the Polo collection and supprisingly I still see it around.

jon and whit said...

i like 4!! cuz it looks like they have it decorated kinda formal but you could make it kinda rustic looking too... whatever fits your taste!! good luck with everything - sounds like an exciting time!!!

Tyler & Laura said...

Ohh...I like #6! That one is really pretty. Good luck with house hunting! It can be the funnest and the most FRUSTRATING experience ever!

Amanda said...

I think i like #2 the best, but i also like #3. but you have good taste, so i'm sure you'll do fine =). i'll keep a look out for cool red bedding too...finding bedding was the bain of my existance for a while there...so good luck! hee hee
love you tons!

Amy C. said...

#4 for sure! It looks classic and won't be dated in a few years. I'm excited for you to find a house. Hope Peter has luck finding a job quick.

stg said...

Oh, Amanda. Haven't I taught you anything about fashion and style? Option 7 is to die for!!! Although Leopard print is so 1999. Zebra is the new Leopard-duh!!! I'm going to go out on a limb and say option 1, except for the fact that I could see some fatal injuries amounting from the posts. I did brake my arm in the second grade from jumping off the bed and some how the bed post jumped out and caused my broken arm, if you can imagine that. So I'm looking at everyone else's votes and see that number 4 is really trendy. I'm willing to go against the current here. Good luck, seriously this is a big decision to make in the next 10 years---ha,ha,ha. I thought you guys were staying in Provo forever.

Oh and your family picture is so darn cute! We miss you guys a ton!

Chris

Katie Smith said...

I'm gonna have to say #2 and #3 are my favs. I'm not a fan of the post...don't know why, just don't love 'em.

I can't believe you'll be moving into a house soon. I'm so completely jealous it's ridiculous. I will live in this dumpy apt. in Provo for years to come. That's what I get for marrying a young guy, I suppose.

Cardon & Whitney said...

I like #3 or #6!!! But by the looks of how different these comments are, I don't know how much help they will be in helping you choose!

Trent & Tara said...

My favs are options 3 or 6. Love the dark ones the best. Best of luck ya its a big decision...ha.