Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lil Archie!

Tonight Peter and I had the wonderful opportunity to go to a Gala Honoring John Walsh from America's Most Wanted

It was hosted by OK which stands for Operation Kids. They benifit kids in many different situations but more so lately with The Department for Missing and Exploited Children. It was TOATLLY awesome! Collin Ray performed,.. if you don't know(which I didn't) he sings songs like "Here in Little Rock" and "One Boy, One Girl, Two hearts beating wildly"

Anyway,.. Peter and I were feeling a need to leave early because Bailey was being watched by Schmally(Melanie,.. thank you, You are a lifesaver!)EVEN though there was to be a guest performer. And Peter's sister needed a ride back to her place,.. so we exited quietly and then we decided to have a little photo shoot in the hallway and then I picked up my things, turned the corner and Peter kept nudging me while I was buckling my dear camera in her home, and I looked up,.. and there he was

And so I went up to this poor akward teenage boy, and asked him if he would kindly pose with a married old mom of 1. After we stood there waiting for him to finish his text, I prep-ed the camera for Peter and,.........He is little,.. hence my weird akward leening,.. and I don't care what ANYONE says,.. Skinny Jeans are so ugly,.. ESPICALLY on guys!! BLEK!!! But Here he is,.. in all his amazing vocal glory! See it and weep. Even if everyone in this picture is akward!


Yes,.. I know,.. We are awesome!

11 comments:

Mandy said...

I have to say you and I have the best babysitter in the whole world, Mel is the BEST!

RATCH said...

My saddness for missing this event this year was justy multiplied by 10,000. I hate you! (but really I love you :)

Amy C. said...

Is this the same one my parents went to?

So your dream house in Lehi is totally just a couple blocks away from my old house. In fact the hair salon I have been working at is a few houses down the street. I drove by the other day. I think it is even better looking in person. When we first moved into our home, all of that was in our ward boundaries. We know quite a few people around there -and might I add it is a great ward! Good luck!

Mel and David said...

AMANDA! Bailey was sleeping.... you didn't need to come home early! I loved having her, and I am sad that you cut your evening short!

me and him said...

LUCKKKKY!

Tyler & Laura said...

Lucky!!! You should have kidnapped him and taken him home!

Amy C. said...

I was thinking about how lucky we are to blog. I am sure I wouldn't have recognized you today if I didn't know you had brown hair from your blog. It was good to see you and cute Bailey.

Trent & Tara said...

uhh I am jealous of that. He is awesome and so cute i just want to sqeeze him. That is pretty cool. He is so huge now.

Kera said...

skinny jeans + guys = NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! we all know most guys have skinnier legs than girls, no need to show off their weakness.

Katie Smith said...

That is so cool Amanda! And I must agree...skinny jeans are hideous ESPECIALLY on guys!!!

TC, Ashley said...

Amanda, I am so jealous! That is awesome! I swear one day I will meet David Archuleta one day. I am determined!!