Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What a Weekend!

WOW! We had a fun filled,.. extended weekend.
Friday: Jim-bo and Julie's amazing wedding. Really,.. Julie was RAVISHING, and Jimmy,.. well he was Jimmy! ;) Thanks to Andy and Emily for babysitting all day, I know Bailey had a blast playing with Evie in the Sandbox.


Wedding Pictures

It was really fun for us to be able to be there for the sealing. It was very reminiscent of our wedding day. Peter's dad performed their sealing, and ours and so the messages were very similar, but this time I was able to pay attention and it was awesome!


CONGRATULATIONS JIMMY & JULIE!!
We are really excited and happy for you! Have babies soon!


Saturday and Sunday are always great when you get to watch Conference in your jammies. Saturday Night is always fun too. All the boys go to the Conference Center and they usually go to dinner after, and the girls always try to think of something to do and start a tradition, but the tradition is, to not really start a tradition, and eat food and just hang out and talk. We even got in a little Wii action! Let me just tell you, I am freakie awesome at MarioKart! Watch Out! (not really but I would like to think I am!)

Sunday I was able to go to the Morning Session of Conference with Schmalgal Rock (Melanie) and be there for Music and the Spoken Word. I love MoTab, it almost makes me want to join the ward choir. We had a fun night playing games and just hanging out. Thanks Jan and Lynn!!

Monday, Bailey and I went and hung out some more with Mel, we just can't get enough of her! And then as soon as Peter came home from work we went to the Pumpkin Patch! We had SOOOOOOOOO much fun and decided to make it a tradition from now on! I can't wait till next year, and we will have somewhere to put carved pumpkins next year(hopefully!) Here are the pictures!


We recommend Hee Haw Farms to anyone with small kids! We had so much fun!

7 comments:

Mel and David said...

This weekend was really fun! It was fun to see you back to back! I especially had fun at Floyd's pharmacy! :) haha

RATCH said...

OK seriosly Bailey looks like she had SO much fun! What a cutie. I feel like I didn't get to see enough of you this weekend. :(

me and him said...

sounds like fun! gotta love long weekends. but no pics of you and mel :( i havent seen her forever. and hey...we were at the same conference session, i'm suprised we didn't run into each other (ha ha) i have to be honest, i'm extremely suprised that you aren't in the ward choir already, you have an amazing voice!!

Anonymous said...

How fun I love pumkin patches I just need a kid to take to it! Yes weekends are great wish I had a few off haha. Your daughter is such a cutie!!!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Fun! I miss seeing you. Hope all is well. Bailey is getting so big and she is such a cutie!!

Chris and Courtney said...

Amanda your blog is so cute I found it on Whitney's. Your daughter is absolutely adorable I'm going to add you guys to our blog.

Newton said...

Thanks Amanda!! Thanks for all your help! Can't wait to hang out! Love the pics!!!