Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Wish List

I don't like downer days,.. but today was one of them. I got bored this morning and Bailey and I went and walked around the mall. While we were there, I saw a sweater I wanted and a pair of shoes, and I passed them up cause well,.. No money hunny!
Another thing that has been making me itch my wanting spot is,........ drum roll,...... We have found a house that we REALLY want. We are just waiting on a few things that will lock in our location and I think we will be making an offer!
So of course, wanting these things made me think of all the many things that I want and I decided to make a wish list. So here it is!!!!!!

This is THE house,.. Doesn't look all THAT and a bag of potato chips from the outside,.. especially because of the lack of landscaping but this is what has me sold!


I know,.. it's amazing!! I want it so bad I can barely stand it! So if I have this,.. I need these,....



Bosch Mixer,.. I have wanted one of these since I knew they existed,.. since I knew I existed!




Ahhh,.. Pots and Pans that don't shed Teflon into all of your food would be AWESOME!



All I really care about is having the Water and Ice Dispenser,.. I would be okay with a few other things too



I don't necessarily want THIS bed,.. although I like it,.. but I just want a new one,... a nice big, King size bed, with a mattress that I can't feel the springs when I lay on my side, a memory foam topper on it, with 800 threat count sheets, and an amazing down comforter. If I could have all the bedding in white,.. I would totally but Kids and white don't really mix that well!

You might not be able to see what this is,.. but if I have a new closet,.. I will need new things to fill that closet! So I want a new wardrobe. But I will have to wait until I lose weight. BLEGH! I guess I better call the plastic surgeon cause let's face it,.. I have become pretty comfy in my nicely warn in spot on the couch.

Speaking of couches,.. I could use a new one to break in with many episodes of Oprah, House, Heroes and of course The Hills,.. LOVE IT! (I really do love this couch!)

We will be so excited for Peter to be done with school in December,.. we are pretty sure that we are going to Disneyland in February,.. and I can't wait. I have been once,.. and we went for a half day,.. what can you really fit in, in just half a day at Disneyland,.. not much,.. let me tell you! So Bailey and I can Oooh and Ahhh over the princesses together! Can't wait!

I just know that once my tan is for sure gone, and I look in the mirrior at my deathly pale face with dark hair(I should join the Cullens!) I am going to cry! I know it! So that means we also need a vacation to Hawaii! PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!

I watch too much house. Dr House's attitude is rubbing off on me and is apparent by my attitude today.



I am going to go scratch my wanting spot and drink my sorrows away with a HUGE Dr. Pepper,.. maybe my 3rd one for the day!? So what!? ;)

10 comments:

marci said...

oh! i'm so sorry about the downer day! i can't even tell you how many i have and i too have been getting quite the lengthy wish list's lately! let me see if i can help you a bit! the house...i LOVE it too...go for it! (if you can!) the sweater and shoes...skip on those for the nice sheets! AHHh, nice sheets! the bosch mixer, i have to be honest...don't like it much. it's hard to clean, hard to store, and let's be even more honest i only use it about once a year. so unless your baking on a weekly basis homeade goodies already...you probably wont with the bosch either. and since a new wardrobe is also on my list...my only advice:let's go together. next, i love the couch too! and it would look great in that new house!! hopefully i helped a little. oh, by the way HOUSE is my favorite show!! i LOVE iT! i'm so glad someone else loves' his crude wit like i do. hey, when we going to do lunch again??

Justina Selim said...

That kitchen is amazing! I hope you guys get it! That would be amazing!

RATCH said...

I LOVE my Bosch (it is like 20 years old and I stil LOVE it) that is a really good thing to have on your wish list. Disnayland is definitely on mine too but I think it won't be happening this year (or next probably) hopefully some day soon though. :)

Domestic Bliss(ters) said...

Amanda, that house is BEAUTIFUL! Even from the outside. I really hope you guys get it, that would be great! I'm hearing you on the wish list thing...it sucks being poor!=)

Maryblog said...

Hey way to be honest! We all have wish lists. I LOVE THAT HOUSE! What do you mean not all that? Its gorgeous. Robbie really likes houses with rock/stone on them! Nice!

Tyler & Laura said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL home! And I LOVE the outside too...it has just the kind of front door I want to put on mine. And the kitchen...wow! I love all the dark wood, it's so classy. I sure hope you guys can get it! It's definitely something you could raise your family in and be happpy with for a long time! I totally know what you mean about wish lists...mine grows about every single day! It's hard with the economy being so crappy that it's hard to even be able to treat yourself to a new top or pair of shoes without blowing the bank. It brings to mind the old Michael Jackson song, "Yooouuu are not alonnnnee..." okay, that was gay.

Landon&Janell said...

Ok so I absolutely LOVE your hair!! I think it looks great on you :) And that house is so beautiful, I think I would be afraid to even cook in that kitchen, its perfect!! I hope you get it. It is all that and some!! I also have a wish list, but now baby stuff takes over(which I am so happy for that- I think I am going to go a little over board he he)and our sprinkler system and grass...grrrr. O well, I will love it next summer. Good luck with everything! Keep us posted on the house-super exciting!

Holli said...

Oh the day that we actually get to have a house...it seems so far away like it'll never come. I totally understand your wanting, I am right there with ya lady. Oh to have a job and a salary...one can only dream!!! But I love your guts...by the way where is that house at??? Centerville?

Bingham Fam said...

I love it! I love it! I love it! That is all I have to say. I tagged you on my blog.

Mandy said...

What a cute house I love it, and what a cute blog post!