Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday

With such a crazy summer and all of it's fun events, something VERY important got somewhat skipped over without all the hoopla I have always imagined! Bailey's First Birthday. We did have a little celebration, but most of the day was spent on an airplane on our way home from New York, and then we had late night Marie Calanders Pie,.. Delish! So when we finally didn't have a booked weekend, we did CELEBRATE!

We had lots of fun and took many pictures


Mariah, Noah, James, Eve, Gabe, and Marc(left to right)

I think Bailey's FAVORTIE part of the whole night was the 45 minutes she spent eating what the rest of the kids didn't want. This is her stuffing her face with my mom's "Pink Stuff Salad"


Left over Pizza is the BEST Mommy!

I don't usually like to brag,.. but I kinda want to for a minute,.. I totally made Bailey's Birthday Cake and I have to admit,.. I am proud,.. this was my first attempt at making a cake, and it turned out,.. OKAY for my first time, I think anyway!

Mom,.. is this REALLY for me!?



Like mother like daughter!



And Bailey's FAVORITE part of the evening,.. chowing down as much cake as possible,.. which also ment, Pink Poo the next morning! YUMMY!



Raise the roof,.. it's my Partay!!

The Path of Hurricane Bailey Anne!
And Peter spent a lot of time on an Amazing video. BUT it won't upload,.. as soon as I can figure out how to get it uploaded I will post it on the side!!

12 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Her cake is sooo cute! You did a great job! I made Aiden's 1 yr cake and it was so ghetto looking, haha!

Mel and David said...

WOW AMANDA!!! That cake was amazing... you are so creative. I love the princess crown too! How cute! I am awarding you the mom of the year award! Nice work! I can't wait to see the video.

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

She is a DOLL!! Happy Birthday Bailey!!

Tyler & Laura said...

What a fun mommy you are! That cake looks aMaZiNg!! Happy Birthday, Bailey!

Domestic Bliss(ters) said...

Super cute cake and even cuter baby! I can't believe she's a year old already. Looks like a fun party!

Maryblog said...

She is so cute! I love the pictures! Yay! Happy 1st Birthday Bailey!

Bingham Fam said...

Happy belated birthday Bailey! You guys have to send me your address so I can send her a little something! The cake is amazing Amanda. You are soooo talented and you are an amazing MOM!

Gailey Family said...

So cute Amanda. I cant believe how big she is getting. The cake turned out adorable and Bailey looks happier than can be. Happy Belated Birthday Bailey!

Amanda said...

Bailey is pretty much the cutest little one year old on the planet! And, you have every right to brag because that cake was awesome. You will have to teach me your awesome cake decorating ways sometime =). Love you guys!

Amanda said...

I forgot to mention how much I love those pictures of you and Bailey blowing out the candle...sooo cute! Did Rachel take those? She really IS good!

Lori said...

Oh my goodness! Bailey is a doll. I think it's awesome that she'll just turn and cheese it for the camera! :) Love the cake, ps!! You are so very talented... and now I want to try making a cake! Guess I'll have to wait until a b-day, and by then I bet I'll lose the motivation to make an amazing one like you did. :)

Mandy said...

Amanda you are a BABE! That is the cutest cake ever, and it looks like Bailey loved it too!!!