Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's What We are Made of!

Here in the Robbins House hold,..... Well,.. We BLEED Blue and White,.. we are Cougars Thru and Thru,.. Till the End of Time,.. Seeing as how Peter and I both Bleed it,.. well Bailey must then too

Here is Bailey singin The Cougar Fight Song,.. For Alma Mater's Son's and Daughter's!!! GOoOoOoOoOo Cougars!!

All I had to do was Say her name and she turned and cheesed it,.. So maybe I take lots of pictures!?? So what!!?!?

We were glad that Dave, Amanda, and Spencer could come to the game and sit with us. It was fun to have Bailey and Spencer play,.. well watch The Wiggles and eat grapes and pop corn together! I love Dave's face,.. CLASSIC! Spencer's too for that fact!

We were also glad Jimmy and Juile could be there,.. but I didn't really get a good picture of them,.. that doesn't mean we don't love you though!!!

59-0,.. That's the way the Cougars do it baby!!

BOOOOO U of U!!

That was just for Rachel,.. I hope you deliver the message to Dave!;)


9 comments:

Katie Smith said...

Okay, that's it...our children our most definitely destined for one another. Jack also attends the games with us and he is a pro at singing the cougar fight song. As a matter of fact, every time we drive past the stadium he breaks out into "Rah Rah Rah-Rah-Rah. Goooooooooo Cougars!"

It's fate.

RATCH said...

OH it is on like Donkey Kong!

jon and whit said...

did you really take that picture of that guy?? OH.MY.GOSH. that is so SICK but so hilarious!!! bailey is so cute in her little cheerleader outfit!!

marci said...

Utah State Hey! Aggies all the Way!! ok i just had to get that out. i know what your thinking USU is ranked DEAD LAST. but we still love them dispite there aweful football team!! bailey is so stinkin' cute. really! i'm not kidding! those pictures of her in her lil' cheer outfit are adorable!! glad you guys are having fun! did you move yet??

p.s. james walked by as i was reading your post...all he saw was the UofU man....yes, he just about puked, as did i. we got a kick out of that!!

Mel and David said...

My institute teacher went to UofU for his undergrad, and then graduated from BYU with his masters.

He said "The body needs both blue AND red blood. The red blue will feed the body, and the blue blood will "cleanse" it" :)

I thought that was a creative way of looking at it.

Amanda said...

nope,.. still Lame!!! BYU Blu blood does everything the red blood does,.. plus some,.. thats why we rock!

Amy C. said...

Your U of U fan is really gross! Love the pictures of Bailey. You're lucky you can bring the wiggles with you to the game. Not all of us get those luxuries!

Holli said...

Um I just love Bailey's outfit...We still need to get together because I miss your guts and I am so close to you now. Sorry I haven't called yet, but moving in is taking a lot longer and Carder has decided he hates his car seat, so pretty much I don't leave my house...but I am going out of town this week, but when I get back I am going to see you!!!

Ashley said...

Ok, so I know you found my blog a little while back and wrote a cute little note and I ment to look up your blog, but I am a little slow these days! Your little fam is sooo cute! You are the most adorable mom! I will add you to my list of friends so I can check out what is happening with ya more often!