Monday, September 8, 2008

Womens Expo


This last weekend I had a chance to go to the Women's Expo with some girl Friends of mine, and we had lots of fun. There are a lot of booths that you can buy stuff at, but being the poor people we are, I didn't buy anything, but in years to come I plan on it! Shhhh,.. don't tell Pete! ;) I was pretty tempted by the $8 botox,.. That's right $8!! I imagine it was a pretty sterile area to be injecting people,.. but what I was even more creeped about was the Dr that was doing the injecting, was totally feeling this lady up,.. well gently caressing her hips while he was talking to her,.. I imagine that he was a Plastic Surgeon but, come on,.. REALLY? That doesn't make me really want to come to you for my future Plastic Surgery needs,.. I have been looking into calf and butt implants,.. HOT!!! ;) maybe a whole body lift!? That hurts just thinking about!

Anyway,.. Loved it,.. here is one site that was there promoting and I am really excited about it. They are one of those sites that posts a new item to sell every day at a REALLY discounted price. But,.. it's all really cool baby products! So if you are expecting, or have one, or are even thinking about having one someday,.. Check it out!
http://www.babysteals.com/

P.S. Thanks to the Boys for enduring a BYU football game while watching kids,.. I am sure that one thing was being watched more than the other though!
P.S.S I used to think(okay maybe I just learned this) That P.s. meant Plus Some,.. I know I am RETARDED!!!

6 comments:

Pete said...

Sorry sweetheart, but its P.P.S., not P.S.S. I love you.

Melanie said...

I thought P.S. meant post script I guess I never knew either!

RATCH said...

Mel it does mean Post Script. LOVE YOU MANDA!

maggie-t said...

hey Amanda! I haven't checked in on you forever! how are you guys doing? It is great to hear that Pete got a job :) I loved the womens as well. i wasn't as self controlled as you were though:(

me and him said...

oh, that sounds so fun!

Justina Selim said...

I'm jealous you got to go! I really wanted to, but never quite made it!