Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Im Bloggin It!

Yes that is supposed to be sung like the McDonalds Theme Song! (Im Lovin IT)

OMGosh I LOVE Halloween! It is such a fun holiday. We really aren't celebrating anything, it's just an excuse to dress up silly, eat a crap load of Candy, and scare your self on purpose!!! MAN I love it!!
This Halloween has been VERY fun. We have been to a few parties, along with a Disneyland trip(Disneyland was DECKED out for Halloween!) This will be a fall to remember for a long time! I have already posted our pictures from Disneyland(the picture at the head of the blog is from Disneyland.) But I thought that it would be fun to post some other ones too!!!
At this party we went to, We made these really fun pizzas. We cut up all the different kids of toppings you could think of and the challenge was to make a creative Halloween themed Pizza. Ours was the Witch. I had good help, Thanks Babe! I was retarded and didn't grease the pan before I put the dough in. I guess I got a little excited! It was good either way. We thought this was a really fun idea, so we plan on doing a party like this someday when we have a little more room to host!
Peter had one of his classes cancelled on Tuesday, so we hopped in the car and headed to Gardner Village. This has become a tradition for us, we go every year around Halloween and see the fun witches and get some good grub at Archibald's. If you have never been,.. We highly recommend it!
I thought this was really funny! I would KILL if someone EVER gave my children either of these,.. so don't get any big ideas people!
At Gardner Village they have a Christmas Shop that is open year round. We saw this Santa and Bailey DID NOT LIKE HIM!! So I guess I know what we are in for when it's time to sit on Santa's lap. (She loved him last year)
We also had a little family party on Monday and we decided to have the kids all dress up together and so I had to capture the Bestie cousins picture!! Eve didn't want to wear the hood part and Bailey would get mad when it wasn't on. It was pretty cute!I hope everyone has a SUPER Happy Halloween!!
p.s. my mom called me today to warn me about the chocolate coins that might be given out,.. I guess the milk used in them is tainted and is killing kids!? I guess I need to Snoops it,.. but just a little heads up!!

4 comments:

me and him said...

so fun! i love the costumes! did you make them? and the pizzas are a dang good idea, i'll have to steal it one of these times! the child sign is pretty good. i was at a costume store and saw a sign that said "children running around will be captured and sold to the circus" i though it was pretty funny! so much pressure to keep the kids contained...

Mandy said...

so fun! I love that sign. Next year you should head out here the night before Halloween because that is when everyone celebrates/tick or treats and then head back to utah and celebrate again.

Mason & Laura said...

I love your costumes -- your family is awesome for getting so into the holiday!!! (maybe some day for us ... haha) Those pizzas looked way cool!!

Holli said...

you guys are looking so good in your costumes...p.s. Amanda your hair is looking so HOT!