Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Planter

Dear Jerk Face that stole my brand new planter from the front of my house while I was gone this weekend,........  


I will hunt you down,...........


and cut you.


And then I will call your mother and tell her about how big of a disappointment you are to society.


And then I will take you to a tattoo parlor, and instead of letting you pick out your own tat,.. I will have 

THEIF

written on your forehead,.. misspelled, and in beautiful calligraphy,.. just to throw people off.

You weiner.

Love, The Owner of beloved Planter.


5 comments:

Mel and David said...

hahaha! I can't believe someone stole your planter! What a dummy! People these days just make me want to scream!

That is it.... move to Iowa... Des Moines is actually rated #1 city to raise a child. I could even place a planter on my front porch with a sign that says "I'm outta town" and see if it gets stolen.... If it passes the test, then will you move!?

RATCH said...

Maybe you should move to C-ville. :)
just a suggestion. ;)

Jess said...

What?! Who does that?! I'm sorry about your planter, it must have been really cute.
Once I had a chair stolen from my porch (part of a set of 4)... a chair, who just steals a chair? Some people are so retarded.

Mandy said...

Just for the record I promise it wasn't me! That would make me soooo mad, I agree with Mel you should move...to Iowa!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

People are so RUDE!