Monday, June 21, 2010

Random People of Utah County: Part One

The other day, in a moment when I pulled into my parking spot at Costco, and stared straight ahead, thinking to my self,........

"Do I dare open the door and go into this store, fully knowing that both of my children are WAY past tired and so am I."

I just decided to sit there and stare.  And then I thought,..  I should totally blog.  

But about what!?!?

And then a black Lexus filled the parking space in front of me.  

It was a lady.  Who was probably in her early 70's, I'd say.   She was wearing FAR too much eyeliner, and I'm pretty sure she just used her eye line for her lip liner, because that was ALSO very dark and thick, with no other lip color.  I thought, how strange.  Does she really look in the mirror after she is done applying her make-up and say,.. "Dang, I look hot"  (cause that's what I do,... and then I make Bailey re-affirm my hotness by asking her how I look, and she replies,.. "Dat's hot mom".  She comes by it naturally, I didn't teach it to her.  

*(if you would like to feel good about your self teach your 2 year old to compliment you in non traditional phrases,.. it's AWESOME)*

ANYWAY,... I already thought she was odd,.. and then it got better.

Her cat crawled into her lap.  It was one of these cats.


(Which I find revolting in and of it's self.  When I think of animal lovers I picture them loving the soft, cuddly animal that wants to snuggle,.. not something skinny, bone-y and hairless!!)

BUT THEN,..... before this lady could depart from her beloved cat,.. they first needed to embrace in a saliva exchanging, tongues meeting, face licking, passionate kiss.  

I'M SERIOUS,.. she was TOTALLY making out with her cat/thing.  

BARF.

SICK.  

NASTY.

But now I understand her make-up a little better,.. her cat was the one telling her she looked good,.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious!

Jess said...

... well... we know where her lipstick went *barf*

RATCH said...

NEED PART TWO! :D